News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Bokisaurus on February 15, 2022, 05:21:21 AM
Goodness! What a visual feast to see these photos again!
Love the CollectA pterosaurs side by side; do you have them out together?

Sorry for my late reply.
I took a little break from Milano (re)visiting a small city, less-known, with some decent art.. Florence..   ;)  :P

..something related:

( Piero di Cosimo "Perseo e Andromeda"  (1510 - 1515 ) / Detail / Uffizi Gallery )

Due to space issues, I can't show CollectA large scale flying reptiles next to each others..   :'(

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 15, 2022, 09:25:34 AM
Magnificent photographs of the pterosaurs XL version of Collecta you are missing in the photo session the pteranodon as I call "the fifth horseman of the Apocalypse" (it's a joke) beautiful figures that enhance your large collection.

Yes, of course.
I do not have a decent pictures of it yet.

Regards

^-^

RobinGoodfellow

Four Pictures from My Archive

Tyrannosaurus

Stegosaurus

Dilophosaurus vs Yunnanosaurus

Triceratops

:)

RobinGoodfellow

..and I have noticed that my pre-orders from Sideshow are starting to pile up..

(Estimated: March 2022- already available)

(Estimated: July 2022)

(Estimated: March 2022)

(Estimated: April 2022)

8)

ceratopsian

You will need some shelf reorganisation to accommodate these!

I'm enjoying seeing your archive photos.  The running Triceratops was I think the first more expensive model I ever bought.  It brings back happy memories of my excitement when I came into the hobby.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: ceratopsian on February 19, 2022, 01:45:59 PM
You will need some shelf reorganisation to accommodate these!

Yes, I think so.
Even if I don't like that, probably some small and older figures will go on storage soon.  :-\

RobinGoodfellow

Four Pictures from My Archive

Mastodon

Mammoth

Cave Bear

Woolly Rhino

Shonisaurus

By the way, that great mastodon that is next to Safari, what company does it belong to? is it resin? Excuse me for my daring.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 20, 2022, 01:57:45 PM
By the way, that great mastodon that is next to Safari, what company does it belong to? is it resin? Excuse me for my daring.

It's the limited edition Mammut americanum (Mastodon) by M-See.

(I don't think it's still available..)

-

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

ceratopsian

Bokisaurus

Yummy! always fun to see more photos. Those SEGA large models are treasures! I don' have the Stegosaurus, but was priced waaayyyy out of my range >:(

KeU

Always lovely to browse through your photos.
Makes me tempted to go have a black background when I take pictures of my figures.

The Sega Stegosaurus is a gem.
The use of purple and striking patterns on the plates are incredible.

That is a number of pre-orders from Sideshow.
Would be fantastic to receive the Sean Cooper pieces.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: KeU on March 08, 2022, 02:20:02 AM
Always lovely to browse through your photos.
Makes me tempted to go have a black background when I take pictures of my figures.

The Sega Stegosaurus is a gem.
The use of purple and striking patterns on the plates are incredible.

That is a number of pre-orders from Sideshow.
Would be fantastic to receive the Sean Cooper pieces.

The Wonders of the Wild Mammoth is already at my home.
I'll show some pictures soon.
It's a busy time for me..

BrontoScorpio

Quote from: Bokisaurus on February 26, 2022, 07:42:20 PM
Yummy! always fun to see more photos. Those SEGA large models are treasures! I don' have the Stegosaurus, but was priced waaayyyy out of my range >:(
Those SEGAs are big indeed.
Just Note however they belong to different SEGA lines.
If you are looking for the Stegosaurus - you can find one here ( along With a Trike ) and another one in a Lot Here  - both will probably go for low price.

RobinGoodfellow

New Acquisition

Finally my video post-production at home is complete with a new MacBook Pro M1 Max.
So I tested it with a new gem from SenSen: 1:20 Eryops couple diorama .

Unluckily DTF can't embed video from websites different than Youtube     :-[

The link to my Flickr video page:

https://flic.kr/p/2nahAKL

I hope you'll like.
Any comment is appreciated.  :)

Regards

^-^

Duna

That's a cool video! I appreciate the lower side view. ^-^

Shonisaurus

What a pretty figure. You have a mastery when it comes to making videos. Your photos and videos are very good.

ceratopsian

What a pleasing video.  And well done on managing to show the glass dome!  Not so easy I know with lighting.  I have a soft spot for Eryops - a favourite from my long ago childhood: I loved the feel of the name on my tongue and lips! So I'm pre-disposed to love this model by SenSen.  Without first reading the other comments, I independently thought exactly the same as avatar_Duna @Duna - really enjoyed seeing under their "chins" and the difference between how the upper and lower parts of the head were painted - they make a very convincing colour/pattern scheme.

RobinGoodfellow

Thanks for all the comments: I really appreciate them.
^-^

--------------------------------------------------------------

New Acquisition

From X-Plus / StarAce , "Wonders of the Wild"   Mammoth by Sean Cooper

Here the link to my video presentation:   https://flic.kr/p/2nbrCou

Regards

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157719482406479/with/51426152169/

_

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: