News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Robin - Goodfellow's Collection ( Collection "Tour" from page 113 )

Started by RobinGoodfellow, March 21, 2015, 11:28:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Shonisaurus on February 05, 2022, 03:21:41 PM
My congratulations for all your acquisitions and for your thread. You are up to date on news about dinosaurs or other prehistoric animals. On the other hand, I saw your video of your collection that you made in your day of more than 1 hour and I can say that your collection is endless, as can be seen with all your new acquisitions.

I really like the high quality photographic mastery that you masterfully publish in the DTF with which you show the different prehistoric animals and other acquisitions. I sincerely admire you.

Very kind reply.
Thank you very much.
Regards
:)

RobinGoodfellow

Four Pictures from My Archive

Yutyrannus

Protoceratops

Kronosaurus

Titanis

RobinGoodfellow

New Acquisition

..and a big box from Nanmu in the mail today..

RobinGoodfellow

Dino Kingdom 2012  Tyrannosaurus

Monolophosaurus

Tyrannosaurus with Prey

Procompsognathus

Psittacoraptor

So many wonderful figures and photos. Titanis and Protoceratops are my favorites on this page.

RobinGoodfellow

New Acquisition

Nanmu Studio  Brachiosaurus  "Watchmen" (Walking Version)

(Ambient light / HDR / if interested on infos about shooting techs, here:  http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3562.msg287578#msg287578 )

..a comparison with W-Dragon :

..and with Tamiya (same size)..

Lanthanotus

While that Quetzalcoatlus is certainly impressive, it it a real shame those two prey lizards did not make it for seperate models as they resemble the Savannah Monitor not only in their paint job, but also in their sculpt.

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Lanthanotus on February 09, 2022, 08:37:33 PM
While that Quetzalcoatlus is certainly impressive, it it a real shame those two prey lizards did not make it for seperate models as they resemble the Savannah Monitor not only in their paint job, but also in their sculpt.

I think  lizards could be Palaeosaniwa (but I'm not sure about that..)

M-See also released a smaller 1:35 resin version:

This last version has been used by GR-Toys in pvc form:

RobinGoodfellow

PNSO  Museum Line "Jeff the Kronosaurus" (1:35)

The box:

..and outside .. :

( The backstage  ;)  )

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72177720296444560/with/51873669854/

RobinGoodfellow

New Acquisitions

Mojo Fun    Hyaenodon  ( 2018 Striped Version )

Mojo Fun  Smilodon

Rebor Smilodon "Ice Age Variant"

..and a comparison with another large Smilodon..

Some others Smilodon from my collection:

Damtoys

Sean Cooper

Memory Museum

ELC

..others..

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157665950096794

Fenestra

Wow, look at all those Smilodon figures roaring and growling at the world!
For me, it's almost a sigh of relieve that the REBOR Smilodon can be displayed with its mouth closed.  ^-^

Sometimes, when I have time to kill, I come back to your collection thread here on DTF.
I really like gazing at your cabinets and look over all the beautiful statues+kits you have collected over the years.
Pure entertainment!  ;D

Dusty Wren

My kingdom for a saber-toothed cat toy with its mouth closed.

I really do like the new Mojo Fun one, though. It proportions feel Smilodon-like to me, instead of lion-like or tiger-like. I'm still hoping someone will make a Smilodon toy that captures the feel of a Mauricio Anton painting someday.

Thanks for sharing your photos! Your collection is, as always, inspirational  ^-^
Check out my customs thread!

RobinGoodfellow

Yes, I agree with you: I'll display the mouth-closed version of Smilodon.
But I portrayed the open mouth version just for Flickr: it's more scenographic  ;)

Thanks to all.
^-^

RobinGoodfellow

Dimetrodon

Temnospondyli

Diplocaulus

Ophiacodon

Lanthanotus

That Dimetrodon is really nice... I especially like the skin texture and the sculpt of its feet.

RobinGoodfellow

PNSO  "Er-Ma"  Mamenchisaurus  (1:45) (Museum Line)

The box:

Ambient light (HDR):

Previous Mamenchisaurus from PNSO:

Other brands:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/130140542@N03/albums/72157661457671885/with/34120306725/

RobinGoodfellow

RobinGoodfellow

Guidraco

Caiuajara

Dimorphodon

Caviramus

Bokisaurus

Goodness! What a visual feast to see these photos again!
Love the CollectA pterosaurs side by side; do you have them out together?

Shonisaurus

Magnificent photographs of the pterosaurs XL version of Collecta you are missing in the photo session the pteranodon as I call "the fifth horseman of the Apocalypse" (it's a joke) beautiful figures that enhance your large collection.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: