News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Daily LOLZ

Started by ITewan, April 29, 2012, 06:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloud the Dinosaur King

Quote from: BlueKrono on April 10, 2017, 01:29:25 AM
Yeah, I'm thinking crane.
It looks like a baby Whooping Crane.

Ravonium

I'm surprised this video hasn't been included yet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX1JT4VlC5Y

ZoPteryx

So, uh.... I found bigfoot...

And on the dog toy isle.  Who would've thought...

Ravonium

Quote from: ZoPteryx on April 26, 2017, 06:27:02 AM

This discovery rewrites everything we've known about human evolution. I find it amazing how human ancestors were originally given to canines to munch and 'play' with.

ZoPteryx

Quote from: Ravonium on April 26, 2017, 06:32:52 AM
Quote from: ZoPteryx on April 26, 2017, 06:27:02 AM

[snipped img]

This discovery rewrites everything we've known about human evolution. I find it amazing how human ancestors were originally given to canines to munch and 'play' with.

Perhaps this explains why the ancient Egyptians worshiped cats, dogs' mortal enemy, instead!  :o

Ravonium

Quote from: ZoPteryx on April 26, 2017, 06:38:58 AM
Perhaps this explains why the ancient Egyptians worshiped cats, dogs' mortal enemy, instead!  :o

It also explains why some people in South-East Asia eat dogs, so that they can get rid of the canine menace. :o

BlueKrono

And the human-caused extinction of other archaic anthropoids.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Ravonium

Quote from: BlueKrono on April 26, 2017, 06:52:11 AM
And the human-caused extinction of other archaic anthropoids.

It also explains the human-caused extinction of the Thylacine and certain other dog like mammals. A lot of extinctions must have been caused by dogs playing with early humans.

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

tyrantqueen

alexeratops

like a bantha!

tyrantqueen

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Neosodon

"3,000 km to the south, the massive comet crashes into Earth. The light from the impact fades in silence. Then the shock waves arrive. Next comes the blast front. Finally a rain of molten rock starts to fall out of the darkening sky - this is the end of the age of the dinosaurs. The Comet struck the Gulf of Mexico with the force of 10 billion Hiroshima bombs. And with the catastrophic climate changes that followed 65% of all life died out. It took millions of years for the earth to recover but when it did the giant dinosaurs were gone - never to return." - WWD

ZoPteryx

Ravonium

Loon

The last thing he sees, is that he was wrong.

Loon

This is a stock photo you can purchase for $575 on gettyimages:

It's called "A reptoid using telepathy to communicate with a Parasaurolophus dinosaur."

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Loon on December 06, 2017, 07:22:35 AM
This is a stock photo you can purchase for $575 on gettyimages:

It's called "A reptoid using telepathy to communicate with a Parasaurolophus dinosaur."

I 'm in the wrong business it seems....

tyrantqueen

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.