News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

iRex's Collection

Started by iRex, April 24, 2015, 04:25:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iRex

Haven't really collected dinosaur models since I was a kid, but recently got the itch, which became a rash once I discovered this forum. Decided to pick up the four Battat Terra models since they were so readily available. After enjoyed looking at them on display so much I decided to continue with Battat and added two more to my collection. The Carnotaurus was still brand new, and I got a great deal on it. And today I received the big guy!

Really looking forward to more from Battat this year, and adding more of their classic models to my collection.

Halichoeres

Definitely started in the right place--the Battats are really nice.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

joossa

They look great! I'm loving the juxtaposition with your awesome looking DBZ collection too. :)

Welcome to the forum... expect your collection to grow.  ;)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

sauroid

great start! welcome to the forum. :)
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Arul

Maybe you have to collect battat rearing diplo, its very cool :D

DinoLord

Roselaar

Looking good! Starting with Battat has the downside that collecting most other companies' models afterwards might feel unfulfilling, since most of them are not up to par. But hey, there's stil plenty of Battat to go if you count the minis and upcoming new figures and re-release.

Sim

Great collection!  The Battat dinosaurs are really nice.  Congratulations on getting them, especially the Carnotaurus and Tyrannosaurus which are hard to obtain.  It's striking seeing the Tyrannosaurus towering over the others!  I'm also really looking forward to more from Battat this year!

Patrx

Very nice :D You're off to a great start.

Uroplatus

Nice, you sure know how to make a start to what will become a great collection. :)

I hope to find myself one of those big guy's soon as well.