News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

copper's paints

Started by copper, March 13, 2012, 05:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Himmapaan

So gorgeous. *Sigh* I've been longing to get that one at some point myself.

Gryphoceratops

s.foulkes

YEah and they were all for me are'nt i lucky, post more of my commissions Cooper , im proud of them.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Jetoar

Amazing feathered Concavenator  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

meddick92

I never seen many feathered dinosaurs that looked good...until I saw that Concavenator....fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO WANT! :) >:D

DinoToyForum

The Concavenator is just...wow.  :o

postsaurischian

:o GORRGEOUS! Love the blue head :).
We all know you're a master of figure painting, but you're still amazing me with every new paint scheme you show.

copper

Quote from: s.foulkes on December 07, 2012, 07:35:33 PM
YEah and they were all for me are'nt i lucky, post more of my commissions Cooper , im proud of them.

sorry that i've been quite idle, trying to get back on tracks.
i've been meaning to post the rest of your commissions here and hopefully i can get it done tomorrow! : )

copper

repainted carnotaurus (carnegie collection)
-commission

repainted velociraptor (wild safari)
-commission

repainted stegosaurus (wild safari)
-commission

lambeosaurus (dinosaur studio)
-model is not varnished in these photos so that's why all the nasty gloss in the paint
-commission

iguanodon (geene models)
-model is not varnished in these photos
-commission

ihatefeathers144

That Stegosaurus is absolutely out of this world!

ZoPteryx

I'll say it again, JAW-DROPPING! :o  My favorite of this bunch has to be the Lambeosaurus, although the Iguanodon is a close second.  And it's nice to see a Stegosaurus that isn't green or orange! :)

mmfrankford

Awesome customs! I especially love the Lambeosaurus also.  ;D

Blade-of-the-Moon

The Carno is great ! As is the Lambeosaurus..has a real Angie Rodrigues feel.. :)

Gwangi

All of them are great but for some reason I'm particularly taken by the Stegosaurus. It is a great model already but you turned it from a toy into a real animal (in appearance anyway).

postsaurischian

:o Wow! What an awesomely beautiful model the WS Stegosaurus can be :D!

Balaur

That Stegosaurus looks alive! Incredible work! Good job!

s.foulkes

Remember that the  WS stegosaurus here has modifications on it . the tail was way too short so i gave it another 1/2" in length to make it correct. YEs i too really like the Stego paint, not too Garish, realistic, and i love the lighter tones instead of the Dark bold tones we are so used too. Noora did a great job on my collection. thanks again.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: s.foulkes on January 16, 2013, 03:10:45 PM
Remember that the  WS stegosaurus here has modifications on it . the tail was way too short so i gave it another 1/2" in length to make it correct. YEs i too really like the Stego paint, not too Garish, realistic, and i love the lighter tones instead of the Dark bold tones we are so used too. Noora did a great job on my collection. thanks again.

Stegosaur tails are a bit annoying at least to me..I have a tendency to make them too long when sculpting..not by much..but a bit. When I try to shorten them they come out too short..lol

It almost feels like an albino specimen..which is very cool !

sauroid

if not for the dark plates, i'd say leucistic. very cool repaints.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Spino-rex13

The carnotaurus and stegosaurus are incredible.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: