News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

copper's paints

Started by copper, March 13, 2012, 05:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amargasaurus cazaui

Copper that Styracosaurus is ...just...wow. I love that , especially the work on the frill and face. Amazing work. Now I need to find me a styracosaurus to have painted !!! I have never been a big tyrannosaur fan, but I do like the mottling pattern on the back for this paint scheme .  Very nice work copper.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Agreed on both. I would love to see that pattern for the tyrannosaur on a larger piece and more detailed then.. ;D

ZoPteryx

Balaur

Wow! That is great? Keep up the excellent work!  ;)

alexeratops

I once painted on one of my dino models.... it was a touch up on the CollectA Nothronychus. You know how on every model of that one fig has white scratches on it's neck? That's what i changed. Just so you know. :)
like a bantha!

Gryphoceratops

Oh wow love that Dilophosaurus!  They are all good of course but I like that green scheme particularly.

Bokisaurus

Jetoar

You do that the figures are alive  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

copper

iguanodon (1/35, desktop model, dinostoreus) repainted
-commission

giganotosaurus (1/72, white/strong/flexible-material, shapeways model, david krentz) painted
-commission

apatosaurus (1/72, the antediluvia collection, david krentz) painted
-commission

postsaurischian

Those new paint schemes are just ....... wow :o!
Another step forward. How can you get even better? Amazing work :)!

ZoPteryx

Quote from: postsaurischian on October 31, 2012, 10:03:17 PM
Those new paint schemes are just ....... wow :o!
Another step forward. How can you get even better? Amazing work :)!

Agree on all accounts! ;)

brontodocus

Brilliant! :) I like the subtleness of the colours of the Giganotosaurus, the others are gorgeous, too, of course!

Oh Lord, won't you buy me a T-rex by Krentz? My friends all have Sideshow, I must make amends.

copper

this is not a prehistoric animal but thought i show it  here anyways...

american bison repainted and modified (collecta)
-personal piece

concavenator 1/18 (paleocraft)
-personal piece

Gwangi

That Concavenator might be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. That must surely be what the actual animal looked like.  ^-^

Coke

This Concavenator is astonishing  :D

alexeratops

like a bantha!

Balaur

WOW!! That is gorgeus work Copper! You blow my mind everytime you do a repaint! Great work!

ZoPteryx

That Concavenator makes me want to cry it's so fantastic! :o

Simon

Stunning paint detail - especially around the head!!!

sepp

Your work is always so lovely, Copper  :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: