News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

copper's paints

Started by copper, March 13, 2012, 05:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Battatitan

Indeed, they really are superb works of art, every one of them. :D You've certainly done a great deal of justice to each of the species you've customised, so congratulations!  ;)

And yes, that Stegosaurus is mind-bogglingly incredible.  ;D Just like everyone else, I'm dying to see some more...!

Jetoar

Quote from: copper on January 09, 2013, 08:28:01 PM
repainted carnotaurus (carnegie collection)
-commission

repainted velociraptor (wild safari)
-commission

repainted stegosaurus (wild safari)
-commission

lambeosaurus (dinosaur studio)
-model is not varnished in these photos so that's why all the nasty gloss in the paint
-commission

iguanodon (geene models)
-model is not varnished in these photos
-commission

Amazing as always, Carnotaurus is fantastic, but Stegosaurus likes as The Lost World Jurassic Park concept model  ^-^, Congrats again.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Harukin

I always love each and every one of you repaints. Your iguanodon looks as if it was painted on that paper :o And that lambeosaurus comes with striking colors, really stunning!

P.S. kiva että täältä Suomesta löytyy joku muukin, joka keräilee dinoja  ;D

copper

hi everyone,

i'm lowering my prices of my paint jobs, as of now the new price is $7 per inch. the old price was $8.50 per inch. (measured from tip of the nose to the tip of the tail )
i know this isn't much but it's something  : )

also, apologies to those who had to wait a long time for their models. i'm stepping up my game and try to be more productive from now on.

s.foulkes

ok im ready to see some  ;D
home all is well and that your having fun.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

copper

ouranosaurus repainted
-commission
-color scheme from here: link (requested)

dimetrodon repainted (bullyland)
-commission piece
-color scheme from here: link (requested)

giganotosaurus (jorge blanco) 1:35
-personal piece
-this model needed lots of fixing and resculpting as most of the pieces didn't fit together at all. and it has a a huge head and very thin body but i like this model's style quite much : )

bistahieversor (david krentz, shapeways) 1:72
-personal piece

more commission pieces coming very soon!

postsaurischian

:o Wow! I love the Giganotosaurus & Bistahieversor !!!
                      ....... and your new photo style :).

Blade-of-the-Moon

VERY nice job on the Giga !  I have asked Jorge about sculpting  a newer larger one for the Sideshow Dinosauria line and he was quite interested..so maybe you will have a pair of them soon ..without the model headaches I hope. :)

copper

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 18, 2013, 04:31:43 AM
VERY nice job on the Giga !  I have asked Jorge about sculpting  a newer larger one for the Sideshow Dinosauria line and he was quite interested..so maybe you will have a pair of them soon ..without the model headaches I hope. :)

thank you!

i think the sideshow giganoto would be long sold out before i could afford it! :')

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: copper on March 18, 2013, 05:00:32 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on March 18, 2013, 04:31:43 AM

thank you!

i think the sideshow giganoto would be long sold out before i could afford it! :')

They are pricey and getting only moreso..but keep your claws crossed !

s.foulkes

Wow i love the Giganoto and Bista and i will have to have you incorporate those colors onto some of my future commissions from you. Your getting better and better.
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

copper

here's some more:

tyrannosaurus repainted (papo)
-commission
-color scheme from Joe Dunaway's allosaurus: link (requested)

styracosaurus repainted (battat)
-commission
-color scheme from Parabuteo78's (deviantart) styracosaurus: link (requested)

majungasaurus (krentz, saurozoic collection) 1:40
-commission
-color scheme from Kazunari Araki's monolophosaurus: link (requested)
-model isn't attached to the base

velociraptor repainted (wild safari)
-gift
-this is painted to look more like the figure's paint int the promo photos

darylj

postsaurischian

:D Love the Majungasaurus!     ....... and the 'promo photos' Velociraptor ;D - great idea!

Balaur

That Majungasaurus is gorgeous....

juju1305

you turned the Bully dimetrodon into a piece of art. If the original figure were this way I'd by it without any hesitation. So much better than the original one.

Gryphoceratops

The African Hunting dog color scheme is a cool one.  Scott Hartman illustrated a Velociraptor with the same colors as well. 

copper

tyrannosaurus (saurozoic collection, krentz) 1:40
-commission

]

ceratosaurus (foulkes) 1:18
-personal piece. for this one i wanted to give bright green colors, i don't know why but it doesn't matter : ) 
i did this quite a while ago but didn't photograph it then. i'll be doing the base later.

]

postsaurischian

:D Wow! Beeeautifulll!
Both are among the best theropod models you can get and they shine even brighter with these colours.
I also have the Shane Foulkes Ceratosaurus (a personal favourite of mine), it's coloured in faux bronze. I love the reptilian look of yours :).

Blade-of-the-Moon

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: