News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

copper's paints

Started by copper, March 13, 2012, 05:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postsaurischian

Quote from: copper on July 03, 2014, 05:56:50 PM
Tamba Sauropod, Favorite Soft Model
this was a commission.

^-^ Wonderful! I'm enjoying it a lot. Huge thanks to you :-*.

Paleogene Pals

You do really good work! I should get in contact with you sometime this summer.

Tyto_Theropod

Seconded, if I get anything I don't fancy trying myself ;)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

copper

Quote from: Paleogene Pals on July 04, 2014, 01:22:11 PM
You do really good work! I should get in contact with you sometime this summer.

just drop me a note or email me whenever you wish and i will be happy to help you out : )

Paleogene Pals

Great, I have some Paleocraft mammals I would like for you to paint sometime. Thanks!

copper

THIS OFFER IS CLOSED.

super discount prices for commissions - i need help!

the reason for this discount sale is that i found a model i've been looking for but i don't have the necessary funds atm to be able to purchase it.. and there's a time limit for the item.

i am offering to paint models and figures (no matter what size) for super discount prices! you can have multiple small, medium and large sized models, what ever you want. and i can paint the multiple ones ,or you can send one huge model, totally up to you.
i'm asking $120 / €87,25 for the models/model you want painted, and i'd need the payment in advance, the sooner the better.
i would pay for the shipping when i send the finished models back to you so you don't have to worry about that.  we can also talk about the models you want me to paint after you've send the funds, i am certain we can work the details after that too.

i am trustworthy and reliable, i've always finished all my commissioned pieces and gotten good feedback.

oh and i use paypal.
thanks!

ps  new repaints coming soon!

Hynerpeton

So tiny models would cost the same as big models? Correct.
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

copper

Quote from: predino on August 02, 2014, 02:06:22 AM

uh with the $120 you'd get multiple smaller models or one big model.

Hynerpeton

Quote from: copper on August 02, 2014, 08:01:09 AM
Quote from: predino on August 02, 2014, 02:06:22 AM

uh with the $120 you'd get multiple smaller models or one big model.

Thanks. Cant do much now cause i need to save up for car shows n vacation. Also a car show. Lol
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

copper

majungasaurus by Shane Foulkes
personal piece.

postsaurischian

:o This is soo awesome!!
       Can it get any better :D?

Bokisaurus

Amazing job on this one!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Dinomike

My goodness!  That Majungasaurus is one of the most awesome pieces I've seen!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

Rathalosaurus

Quote from: copper on August 10, 2014, 10:24:51 PM
majungasaurus by Shane Foulkes
personal piece.

OH!! MY!! GOSH!!! :o :o :o :o
Dude, I very like Dinos and I cannot understand those who don't.

Tallin

Hello! Just to say I am incredibly inspired by your paint work - it's amazing! It was also great to see the development of your style from the start of this thread up until now. I do have a question though If I may; I noted that you said you used acrylics to paint your models. Are these specifically model painting acrylics or the more generic tube acrylics for 2D painters? Thank you very much and I can't wait to see more!

Dinomike

I'm pleased to tell you guys I have commissioned my first repaint by Copper! Just shipped my dino over to her place. I am really really excited!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Paleogene Pals

copper

Quote from: Tallin on January 03, 2015, 11:44:39 AM
Hello! Just to say I am incredibly inspired by your paint work - it's amazing! It was also great to see the development of your style from the start of this thread up until now. I do have a question though If I may; I noted that you said you used acrylics to paint your models. Are these specifically model painting acrylics or the more generic tube acrylics for 2D painters? Thank you very much and I can't wait to see more!

most of my acrylics are tube artist acrylics : )

ps. new photos coming in a few days!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: