News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

copper's paints

Started by copper, March 13, 2012, 05:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

copper

couldn't take my usual photographs with the dark background but these will do..

andrewsarchus (bullyland) for a customer
-colors from this picture (requested):link (walking with beasts)

ceratosaurus (wild safari, safari ltd) for a customer
-colors from this picture (requested): link (cmstudio.com)

triceratops (wild safari, safari ltd) for a customer
-colors from this picture (requested): link (dinosaurstudio.com)

styracosaurus (papo) for a customer
-colors from battat styracosaurus (requested)

quetzalcoatlus (collecta) for a customer
-colors from this picture (requested): link (a-fragi.blogspot.com)

vagaceratops (wild safari, safari ltd) for a customer
-colors from this picture (requested): link (cmstudio.com)

also these are painted by me, from postsaurischian's thread, his photos.
Quote from: postsaurischian on January 15, 2015, 06:13:32 PM
:)  Dan's Dinosaurs 1:30  Koolasuchus  (painted by Noora Kivisilta)

Quote from: postsaurischian on January 18, 2015, 05:07:22 PM

:)  Invicta 1:45  Dimetrodon  (painted by Noora Kivisilta)
                             > with thanks to Invicta Hunter from whom I got my second one.

Arul

Amazing what a huge and nice color transformation  :o really cool all of them

postsaurischian

:D I love them all! Ceratosaurus, Quetzalcoatlus and Vagaceratops are outstanding :o!!!!!

Doug Watson

I love the repaints of my Ceratosaurus and Vagaceratops sculpts, the Vagaceratops especially!

Arul

Again, very cool. We want more !  :P

SpittersForEver

Are there any more repaints coming?  :)

Othicx

I have huge respect for your re-paints! Can't wait to see more

copper

hi everyone,

long story short, this year has been awfully difficult for me.
but now i'm slowly crawling back to this wonderful community and will be more active again.
i hope you guys can forgive me my absence  :-[

ps. there will be new repaints here soon too

Rain

Arul

Hellooo cant wait to see your repaint update. You always done a very great job :D

copper

thank you for your kind responses!

ceratopsian

Your Vagaceratops repaint is stunning! Thank you for sharing it.

Aram-Rex

Yes! When I discovered this topic, it made me sad that it'd been a long time since you'd posted and I thought you won't anymore. Have to say you're one of the best repaint artists in the business. I'm very excited now :))

Patrx

Sad to hear you've had a challenging year, Copper. It's good to have you back, however, and I look forward to seeing your future work! :)

Pachyrhinosaurus

It's good to see you back.  :) I'm dying to see your new repaints.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Kayakasaurus

One of the best threads on the Forum! I'm glad you're able to continue it.  :)
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

copper

i'm so thankful to you guys for cheering me up with your messages!

copper

hi guys!

i'm open for commissions again!  :)

it takes 2-3 weeks at maximum for me to finish one model depending on the size and color pattern of the model, and how much i have irl stuff happening. every week i dedicate two days for resting.
if i have multiple customers at the same time, i will complete the works in the order the commission deals were done.
in addition to painting i can do fixing, moderate modifying, building and adding features on the commissioned item. making bases is possible too but i only do them by sculpting.

trades are also an option; instead money payment i can also trade my paint work for dinosaur models and kits i'm looking for, but be warned, i'm quite picky when it comes to dinosaur models (or few extant animals i collect)!

i prefer payment in advance just because that way i can be sure the deal is struck and i can keep track of my commissions. i take international orders and accept paypal only.

if you're interested, send me a note here or contact me via email!  ( lakritsivaahtokarkki[at]gmail.com )

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Arul

Wonderful, do you accept international order ? Just want to know hehe :)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: