News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Collection

Started by meoraptor, April 30, 2012, 12:31:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meoraptor

This will allow you to see my collection. It's not as large as the collections of other members on the forum, but it now people can see my collection and complain about how unextraordinary it is.  ;)

This first post will show my two shelves and part of a cabinet that I use for display. The pictures are mostly up to date. I have only acquired one dinosaur since they were taken. Enjoy!

Metallisuchus

Nice! Is that a Therizino to the left? What brand is it?

Takama

sauroid

very nice collection Meoraptor.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoToyForum

Pleased to see the CollectA Rhomaleosaurus in there  8)

ZoPteryx

Great variety Meoraptor! :D

DinoFan45

Hey, yours isn't the only small and unextraordinary collection. I seriously need to get mine uploaded here. I personally like the variety in your collection, from the invicta Megalosaurus to the neat triceratops in the next to last picture in the corner. Which one is it?
"Life will find a way."

Gryphoceratops

What is that little green dilophosaurus on the top shelf?

meoraptor

Quote from: DinoFan45 on May 01, 2012, 01:54:27 AM
Hey, yours isn't the only small and unextraordinary collection. I seriously need to get mine uploaded here. I personally like the variety in your collection, from the invicta Megalosaurus to the neat triceratops in the next to last picture in the corner. Which one is it?

Apparently, It was made by Resaurus, but I always like to say it was made by Toysmith because that's one of the companies that distributed it after Resaurus stopped making it. I don't know for sure which company made mine.

meoraptor

Quote from: Gryphoceratops on May 02, 2012, 07:28:17 AM
What is that little green dilophosaurus on the top shelf?

Well, this might be a little hard to explain. Originally, it was grey with yellow stripes, but I got it when I was young so the paint wore off. It didn't react well to water. Years later, when I decided to display my collection, I decided to repaint it myself. It looks like a dilophosaurus that would be distributed in a tube by Safari, so if you want your own you could get one from a tube and paint it yourself.

Bokisaurus

Ah, nice collection.

Gryphoceratops

Ohh I see it now.  Yes I have the same one but it is yellowish with red stripes.  The way you painted it makes it look like the illustration from JP Institute's old website (the artist's name escapes me). 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.