News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tapejara1122's Collection

Started by Tapejara1122, June 01, 2015, 02:11:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapejara1122

I finally checked out this area of the forum and wanted to share my collection! Here's most of it, but I left out the 3 chinasaurs that I have. They were a Dilophosaurus, an Apatosaurus, and a Styracosaurus. So here they are!
My Papo's

My only Schliech

Safari Ltd. Theropods

My other Safari's

My Carnegie's

My Battat Terras (with custom Cryolophosaurus)

I really want to see what safari has to come because I have 9 safaris in total and I want to get more of them. (Still want to get the rest of the old ones!) Hope you guys enjoy!  :)

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

Arul

Nice collection carnegie tylosaurus is always be my favorite. Need almost a year for me to get that figure. Very hard here in indonesia to find a figure from top brand

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Tapejara1122

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 01, 2015, 02:23:55 AM
You have good taste!

Thanks! I REALLY like my Safaris and Carnegies!

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

joossa

Excellent collection you have there. Expect it to grow!!
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Tyto_Theropod

Nice collection - Carnegie and Safair have to be my favourite lines, as they combine a fair amount of accuracy with nice aesthetics. I'm going to be pedantic, though, and point out that Therizinosaurus is a Theropod, so the caption 'Safair Ltd. Theropods' should really read 'Safari Ltd. carnviores'.
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Roselaar

Tapejara1122

Quote from: Tyto_Theropod on June 01, 2015, 07:25:32 PM
Nice collection - Carnegie and Safair have to be my favourite lines, as they combine a fair amount of accuracy with nice aesthetics. I'm going to be pedantic, though, and point out that Therizinosaurus is a Theropod, so the caption 'Safair Ltd. Theropods' should really read 'Safari Ltd. carnviores'.

Yes, canegie and safari is the Best! Is therizinosaurus a theropod? When I reaserched him he wasn't...

Halichoeres

Quote from: Tapejara1122 on June 01, 2015, 09:17:53 PM

Yes, canegie and safari is Da Best! Is therizinosaurus a theropod? When I reaserched him he wasn't...

You could say "non-maniraptoran theropods," too ;) . Therizinosaurus is a theropod, but a really weird one. It's more closely related to Velociraptor than Velociraptor is to, say, Dilophosaurus.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Tapejara1122

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 01, 2015, 11:55:09 PM

Yes, canegie and safari is Da Best! Is therizinosaurus a theropod? When I reaserched him he wasn't...

You could say "non-maniraptoran theropods," too ;) . Therizinosaurus is a theropod, but a really weird one. It's more closely related to Velociraptor than Velociraptor is to, say, Dilophosaurus.

Ok cool... that is still a bit mind boggling to me but I got the gist of it :)

Tyto_Theropod

Quote from: Tapejara1122 on June 02, 2015, 12:35:52 AM
Quote from: Halichoeres on June 01, 2015, 11:55:09 PM

Ok cool... that is still a bit mind boggling to me but I got the gist of it :)

Therizinosaurs are pretty mind-boggling dinosaurs!  ;)
UPDATE - Where've I been, my other hobbies, and how to navigate my Flickr:
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9277.msg280559#msg280559
______________________________________________________________________________________
Flickr for crafts and models: https://www.flickr.com/photos/162561992@N05/
Flickr for wildlife photos: Link to be added
Twitter: @MaudScientist

Tapejara1122

Tapejara1122

I recieved my new set of Safaris and 2 other things. They turned out way better than I thought.

Wild Safari Acrocanthosaurus-

Wild Safari Yutyrannus-

Wild Safari Ramphorynchus-

Wild Safari Velociraptor and Parasauropholus-

CollectA Mosasaurus ( Turned out way better than I thought )

Last but definitly not least, Jurassic Park-

Then all together-

The Mosasaurus did have the lower jaw bent upwards, but I fixed it with my finger. Sorry for poor camera quality.

Arul

triceratops83

The Rhamphorynchus is a lot bigger than I expected.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Tapejara1122

Yeah Ramph is really big almost a foot long. I will be reveiwing him on youtube later today.

laticauda

I like your use of the red cover jurassic park book in your pics.  :)

joossa

Nice additions! The Ramphorynchus looks menacing. I like that one!
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.