You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What Brand/Toy Line Do You Own The Most Of?

Started by triceratops83, June 19, 2015, 04:56:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shonisaurus

I could not calculate:

Of dinosaurs that I have more Collecta is the entire collection Triceratops and Ankylosaurus less deluxe painted, triceratops and tyrannosaurus and superlarge size for space reasons. I even trees and animals to date and the first batch of dinosaurs 2015.

Safari I have the whole collection to date except the nest Protoceratops, Oviraptor initial Allosaurus and female.

Papo I have the entire collection including repainting.

Of Rebor I have the entire collection.

From Bullyland I have almost all but the museum of Sttugart and Ankylosaurus.

Moreover Invicta I have the entire collection.

I only gallimimus of Jurassic Park and ptedoractylus of Tyco toy.

Schleich have the entire collection of dinosaurs and prehistoric mammals from the beginning, including the exclusive red tyrannosaurus rex and Allosaurus and exclusive velociraptor. Also I have all the figures of the factory that date. Even I have the therizinosaurus, triceratops and tyrannosaurus velociraptor median mark this year.

I have the entire collection of Mojo.

Dinosaurs of Australia (I have also miniatures).

I only gallimimus of Jurassic Park and ptedoractylus of Tyco toy.

Schleich have the entire collection of dinosaurs and prehistoric mammals from the beginning, including the exclusive red tyrannosaurus rex and Allosaurus and exclusive velociraptor. Also I have all the figures of the factory that date. Even I have the therizinosaurus, triceratops and tyrannosaurus velociraptor median mark this year.

I also have the complete collection except tyrannosaurus rex, triceratops, brachiosaurus apatosaurus and a brand called Simba is a mark attached to a factory that did in his day among other Protoceratops figures.

I have also chinasaurus such as two jagged pteranodons and a giant dromeosaurus understand that the arribas companies profiled.

I have about four figures.

The truth of the figures that I get more out are:

Safari / Carnegie.
Papo
Collecta

Shonisaurus

I have stated that I not right in my hand around four or five hundred dinosaurs.

I consider myself addicted to collecting dinosaurs, whatever happens after a year I keep thinking about them. It's my only vice. Moreover complete collections that I have as I indicated above are the following:

Papo
Invicta
Schleich (unfortunately for me, although there are some figures that are interesting as kentrosaurus, Shonisaurus or macrauchenia although the latter was a hard beast (I say was because for years not sold).

joossa

Great topic idea and interesting responses.

My top three are:
1) Carnegie Collection (excluding WS): 16
2) Papo: 15
3) Wild Safari (excluding Carnegie Collection): 11
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Tapejara1122

Well, I have 10 safaris (counting carnegie) so that has to be no. 1

Then I have 3 papos, and 3 battats so thats a tie for no. 2

lLastly, I have 1 measly schliech, so thats no. 3

"You know, at times like this one feels, well, perhaps extinct animals should be left extinct". - Ian Malcolm

Shonisaurus

Moreover I forgot that I have almost the entire collection of dinosaurs walking with dinosaurs except liopleurodon and ornithocheirus.

Halichoeres

Quote from: tyrantqueen on June 19, 2015, 05:08:53 PM
Kaiyodo.
Are those mostly model kits?

Quote from: Kayakasaurus on June 19, 2015, 09:06:57 PM
It's Lego for me, mostly old ones. I'm not really in to spending a bunch of money on Dino figures, although I have acquired a few from Goodwill lately  :D

I don't have any dinosaur-themed Lego, but I definitely have a lot more Lego than dinosaurs.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on June 20, 2015, 02:55:00 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on June 19, 2015, 05:08:53 PM
Kaiyodo.
Are those mostly model kits?

Quote from: Kayakasaurus on June 19, 2015, 09:06:57 PM
It's Lego for me, mostly old ones. I'm not really in to spending a bunch of money on Dino figures, although I have acquired a few from Goodwill lately  :D

I don't have any dinosaur-themed Lego, but I definitely have a lot more Lego than dinosaurs.

Is there a LEGO thread in the appropriate section? I think I'm going to go make one, Lego has always been something I love to do. I'd like to see your collection, see yah there!
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Halichoeres

Quote from: Kayakasaurus on June 20, 2015, 05:54:15 PM
Is there a LEGO thread in the appropriate section? I think I'm going to go make one, Lego has always been something I love to do. I'd like to see your collection, see yah there!
Not a bad idea! Too bad most of mine are in storage totes, but I could add a couple things...
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

LophoLeeVT

not very proud but for me chinasaurus got a bunch of chap meis too
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.