News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lego Collections and acquisitions!

Started by Kayakasaurus, June 20, 2015, 05:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.D.G.E. (PainterRex)

I guess i shall post some of my own MOCs, no where near as impressive as Archinto's stuff. I really admire your work man!

Acetate: Warrior of Acidity

Phyzor: Wielder of Static Energy

Koletis: Rogue of Pestilence

Akull: Wielder of Necromancy

Here a re few of my MOCs, I have more on my flickr account. If anyone wishes to see more on here than I shall add more. But there are too many to post, so here is a link:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/131962836@N05/
Hello! We are the Expeditioner's Discovery Guild Enterprise (E.D.G.E.). Subscribe to us on YouTube to get interesting content about Earth's past, present, and future!

✅Email: [email protected]

✅Facebook: facebook.com/ExpeditionDG/

✅Discord: https://discord.gg/RDW4mAk

✅Twitter: twitter.com/EDGEinthewild

✅Instagram: @edgeonthetrail

Kayakasaurus

Hey Archinto!

I'm pretty sure I saw that blue Dragon a few years ago in the Seattle area at Brickcon! Pretty impressive!
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Archinto

Thanks guys! I think I had the dragon there for two different years, 2010 and 2011, or maybe it was 2011, 2012... either way. It got destroyed when I attempted to send it to Ohio for a museum exhibit. Im in the process of revamping him. I've got some really neato wips drumming up. Working on a dino riders ankylosaurus and still working on my DR T rex with mindstorms :)
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

postsaurischian

Shuvuuia

If you had to only have two, that's a great pairing.

Halichoeres

A while back Kayakasaurus was telling me how he palpates blind bag Lego minifigures to buy only the ones he wants, and I despaired of ever reaching that level of dexterity. Yesterday I finally succeeded in picking out just one figure from a series of 16, thanks to that bow and arrow.

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

suspsy

I've been feeling out those minifigures since the very first wave. It's easy so long as you can envision the accessories. In the Rogue's case, his quiver and bow are dead giveaways.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Derek.McManus

I recall having to manhandle the blind bags to find specific figures for my kids until my palms ached! Work it to see their faces though! My latest acquisition was the little three in one kit of yellow construction vehicles...very clever set.

Halichoeres

Man, I guess everyone knew how to do this except me. I found it pretty difficult at first, but it's getting easier.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Derek.McManus

Quote from: suspsy on January 21, 2016, 01:54:43 PM
I really wish I'd gotten Rey's speeder when I had the chance. Didn't realize that she would turn out to be so awesome in the movie (although I should have!).

Curiosity got the better of me and I checked the local toy shops. One was completely sold out the other two still had this set available. I also agree that it should have included BB 8.

suspsy

I've since acquired the speeder, at a discount. :)

Derek.McManus

Excellent! I'm browsing with an eye for Christmas lol.

suspsy

Here's one of my latest acquisitions. This is actually the first set I've bought to contain tread pieces. Very cool!

Nanuqsaurus

Man, I had a lot of LEGO dinosaurs as a kid, still have them stored away somewhere in the attic. If I ever have time, I'll dig them up and maybe show some here. :)

Kayakasaurus

I went to Brickcon in Seattle Sat.! Really neat displays, and I even managed to get a dinosaur lol. This Stego came out in 2000, as well as a Trike,Rex and Pteranodon. The Stego is my favorite and also the most accurate.

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

AcroSauroTaurus

My Lego Dino Collection, just missing the compund. :( I also have a set from the dinosaur adventure sets back from 2000, and a few of the JW sets.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Derek.McManus

Excellent collection, thanks for sharing!

Lanthanotus

For the sake of my Dino collection, all the Lego stuff (mostly classic Star Wars but also Technic) is currently stowed away in the attic, only my two year old's Duplos remain. After somewhat accidently had glimpsed a few seconds of the intro sequence of "A New Hope" ("Star Wars" for those who remember the pre-digital times), he's totally enthusiastic about star destroyers, Darth Vader, stormtroopers and all the stuff that he hears about when I need to introduce anohter character to him after he's asking for what is this guy doing and who's flying that ship...

Our supply of Duplos is limited in colors and shapes, so I had to make reasonable compromises about the design of the ships he wanted me to build,... enjoy :D

Kayakasaurus

Quote from: Lanthanotus on October 12, 2016, 01:32:34 PM
For the sake of my Dino collection, all the Lego stuff (mostly classic Star Wars but also Technic) is currently stowed away in the attic, only my two year old's Duplos remain. After somewhat accidently had glimpsed a few seconds of the intro sequence of "A New Hope" ("Star Wars" for those who remember the pre-digital times), he's totally enthusiastic about star destroyers, Darth Vader, stormtroopers and all the stuff that he hears about when I need to introduce anohter character to him after he's asking for what is this guy doing and who's flying that ship...

Our supply of Duplos is limited in colors and shapes, so I had to make reasonable compromises about the design of the ships he wanted me to build,... enjoy :D

That's pretty funny  :)) is that green/red one Slave 1? I'm guessing the rest are star destroyers as well as a super star destroyer and the Falcon. Good job!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: