News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Thagirion's Collection

Started by Thagirion, May 02, 2012, 09:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metallisuchus

I think I may get these rex' as well. Glad to see you're back, by the way. And speaking of back, I hope you get better soon.

Yeah, it's funny how many different gaming formats they made for JP games. They even had sim/builder games and 1 vs. 1 fighting games.

I got a bunch of new stuff a few weeks ago, just after you left the forum for a while. I think they're on page 21 of recent acquisitions - somewhere around there, if your interested. It's all Safari stuff, some extinct, some extant.

Sharptooth

Quote from: Metallisuchus on May 24, 2012, 11:54:19 PM

...and 1 vs. 1 fighting games.

I guess you're talking about "Warpath"... Great game, i had really good times playing with it, and recently i re-discovered it with pleasure (along with another PS1 masterpiece, "Abe's Exoddus")  8)

"I am the eyes in the night, the silence within the wind. I am the talons through the fire."

Thagirion

Thanks Metallisuchius. I had some fridge trouble yesterday I had to take care of and I may have set myself back on my recovery. Annoying. If nothing else weird happens though I should be on the mend. I never played the fighting game. That would be cool, but then there was Primal Rage which was the ultimate dino fighter and it always will be for me.
You should start your own thread so it's easier to find stuff and see your collection. Did you see my little cheap JP hand held game on the previous page?
Creation. Is an act of sheer WILL - John Hammond
*Thag's Journal * Thag's Flickr * Thag's Youtube *

Gwangi

I had no intention of getting these but I will admit they're adorable...maybe someday I will. I love the first picture.

Metallisuchus

Quote from: Thagirion on May 25, 2012, 12:48:32 PM
Thanks Metallisuchius. I had some fridge trouble yesterday I had to take care of and I may have set myself back on my recovery. Annoying. If nothing else weird happens though I should be on the mend. I never played the fighting game. That would be cool, but then there was Primal Rage which was the ultimate dino fighter and it always will be for me.
You should start your own thread so it's easier to find stuff and see your collection. Did you see my little cheap JP hand held game on the previous page?

I can't wait to start my own collection thread, but I want to do it all in one shot so there are no comments in between all of my pics. Of course over time as I acquire new items, they will be posted as well, but initially I just want them all together. Trouble is, my collection isn't all in one location. Most of what I have is at my other house in a storage container, and it's far away.

Sharptooth - Yeah, "Warpath". Never actually played it, but saw it on Youtube

Takama

http://www.flickr.com/photos/thagirion/7210602602/

At first, i was going to say its cute as well.

but then i stare at them two long, and see something dark and sinester, as if i were being fed to them by there mother.

maybe its just me with a wild imagination :P

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.