News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor Club Selection: Velociraptor Triplets "Lock, Stock and Barrel"

Started by joossa, July 19, 2015, 08:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Viking Spawn

I too like your display!  I'd like to see more if you take more pics! 

Shadowknight1

Nice displays!  My two Rebor-saurs are mingling with my Papos.  Luckily they don't look out of place.  ;D  Also, nice idea putting the padding under the babies.
I'm excited for REBOR's Acro!  Can't ya tell?

Victoria's Cantina

Thank you all!

Quote from: Shadowknight1 on December 19, 2015, 12:46:18 AM
Nice displays!  My two Rebor-saurs are mingling with my Papos.  Luckily they don't look out of place.  ;D  Also, nice idea putting the padding under the babies.

It's probably not necessary, but I was a little nervous that they might fall out of the base. They seem to be in there fairly securely, but I sort of feel that the two upright eggs could use a little extra support. Even if the eggs just sat a little deeper into the base.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.