News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Arul's Non-dino Collections (diecast, act fig, diorama, etc)

Started by Arul, September 04, 2015, 08:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

hello this is some of my non-dinosaur collection, today i will post the grandmaster subzero. who love mortal kombat ?  :))

Sub-Zero, mortal kombat X by mezco toys

Arul

i know there is a member in the forum who also love military but i forgot the name...well this is my 1/144 tank from Cando Dragon, with simple 10 minutes diorama :P i want to make "Four Habitat" theme, its 3 now desert, snow, and jungle, still looking for the right diecast tank for the last camouflage (urban place) :)

Leopard 2A4

Leopard 2A6 (my favorite tank)

Upgraded Challenger

tyrantqueen

Chinese Ninja Warrior....Sub-zerrrrro

♫ FREEEEZING VIBRATIONS ♫

Arul

*mortal kombat classic soundtrack  :))

"Hell" is now on the way to my house to fight subzero for shirai ryu clan honour, mezco did a great job with mortal kombat X figure...

Arul

who love falconry sport ? Sub-Zero with his new partner named Frost want to join

Mitko

I like your tank dioramas! What did you use for snow and grass?

Arul

Thank you Mitko  :) snow is from styrofoam, and the grass is made from painted brush and sponge.

joossa

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Arul

Mezco Toys did a very good job on mortal kombat character  :)

Arul

now azure rathalos have a new friend, the tigrex from capcom monster hunter figure builder :) finally complete, they are my favorite monster hunter figure

joossa

Cool new additions. :)
Never played Monster Hunter before, but it looks pretty fun.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Arul

Thank you Jetoar and joossa  :) the games is all about adventure, finding, and slaying monster. Its very interesting game for all ages :D

Jetoar

Quote from: Arul on September 19, 2015, 04:45:48 PM
Thank you Jetoar and joossa  :) the games is all about adventure, finding, and slaying monster. Its very interesting game for all ages :D

I have it, even I have the PS2 game, the firts  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Arul

Quote from: Jetoar on September 19, 2015, 08:31:44 PM
Quote from: Arul on September 19, 2015, 04:45:48 PM

I have it, even I have the PS2 game, the firts  ^-^.

I play the game in PSP, its long time ago dont remember between monster hunter 1 or 2 :D

Arul

Hello :) i start to collecting animal figure. there is hundreds-thousand kind of animal figure, sooo i want to start with what is the best "in my book"...hehe! i love reptiles and big cats that is why i chose papo as my first approaching to animal figure, big cats and reptiles from papo is very stunning hope someday i can get the other papo big cats, like the lions set, they are so beautiful. i also love deers and antelopes species, collecta made them so well they are in my wishlist hope can get it soon :) and here we go my recent animal figure addition

Papo Komodo Dragon. i love komodo dragon, they are endemic fauna from my country Indonesia. they lived in Pulau Komodo

Papo Tiger with Cub

so cute!

My favorite animal figure so far, finally earn it after one year searching. so so happy :D btw i heard that this figure is a resculp from the retired papo cougar is that true ? :)

Papo Nile Crocodile, my favorite modern reptile figure so far. i mean the detail is just...wow :O

im sorry for my bad english...have a nice day :)

Arul

Hello :) theme : Abandoned Temple

Dinomike

Great pics Arul! The tiger wit a cub is pretty cute <3!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

tyrantqueen

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: Arul on March 23, 2016, 12:20:43 AM
Hello :) theme : Abandoned Temple

These two areas would be great settings for Dragon figures, If you have any. ;)
Mod edit: Please avoid unnecessary quotation of images.

I am the Dinosaur King!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: