News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

VIKING SPAWN's COLLECTION/GALLERY

Started by Viking Spawn, September 04, 2015, 06:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LophoLeeVT

it is really us to thank you viking spawn. you please us with such nice pics!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

RobinGoodfellow

Viking Spawn

Thank you RobinGoodfellows! 

I'm a big fan of your galleries too!   :)

J.R.S T REX

Absolutely love your photography and your collection!  I have the Rebor's on their way as well as the Papos in your photos!  I cannot wait to get my hands on them!  I also was wowed by your Gold, Red, and Green T Rex from Schleich.  Are they available, I think the Green is in stores but I have not seen the Red or Gold.  I am a newbie collector so not to well informed yet!  Simply phenomenal!

joossa

Finally some good, clear comparison shots of the Papo Allos. Very helpful.
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Viking Spawn

Thank you Joossa!   :)

@ J.R.S T REX - I'm not sure where you are from but the Schleich Red Rex is an exclusive to Walmart stores in the U.S.A. and Canada.

The Gold Rex is an exclusive to China, Korea, Japan, and Australia.  I got mine through a buying service from Toys R Us Japan last fall.  It was allegedly limited to 200 pieces.  However, I don't think that was correct and is more like the release of the Red Rex. 

Saurox

An exceptional collection, defiantly one to be envious of. You have really great skills in photography.

My favourites are  the Brown Running T Rex and the Rebor King Rex.

I was one of those that lost out on the one on eBay that went for 600 euros before Xmas. 

Viking Spawn

Thank you masakira!

If I hear of another Brown Running Rex going up for sale, I'll let you know.  When that auction ended, I was actually surprised another person that has one didn't try to cash in on the hype and list theirs for sale! 

Saurox

Thank you, that's very kind of you.

It was quite something with two onsale at the same time. The one asking for over $4,000 was a joke though.

Viking Spawn

Quote from: masakira on January 16, 2016, 01:50:35 AM
Thank you, that's very kind of you.

It was quite something with two onsale at the same time. The one asking for over $4,000 was a joke though.

I agree.  Supposedly, the seller ended the second auction since it was "No longer available for sale."  Makes me wonder if someone offered him something he/she went with.  And I wonder how much that amount was too?

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

oscars_dinos

Hey VS hope that leg is doing better. Have an update on the papo spino version 3 we talked about way back when????

LophoLeeVT

check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Viking Spawn

Thanks everyone!

My leg is slowly getting better and I'm finally able to walk a little.  I started physical therapy and its been a killer! 

No updates yet on the Papo V3 Spino.  With my injury, I really haven't been out hunting much (or at all, really).  Things are changing and I will be returning to the hunt soon. 

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: