News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

VIKING SPAWN's COLLECTION/GALLERY

Started by Viking Spawn, September 04, 2015, 06:57:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joossa

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Viking Spawn

Thank you everyone! 

Someone on Facebook accepted my bounty!  I was so excited when it arrived too!   

Sometimes, money talks.  Especially when it comes to rare collectibles.  Now I'll gradually finish off the rest of my Papo collection.   ^-^

I appreciated all of the kind comments. 

Dinomike

Whoa! Congratulations on the awesome Rexy!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Viking Spawn

Thanks Dinomike! 

Closing in on a box set next!   :)

Arul

Thats escalated quickly  :o congrats Viking Spawn you make all of us jealous haha :D :P

Viking Spawn

Quote from: Arul on September 30, 2015, 11:58:59 PM
Thats escalated quickly  :o congrats Viking Spawn you make all of us jealous haha :D :P

Thanks Arul, I should be getting the new Acro shortly.   ;)

Viking Spawn

Halichoeres

Gotta say those look pretty nice! Where are they exclusive to?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Viking Spawn

Quote from: Halichoeres on October 09, 2015, 05:21:16 PM
Gotta say those look pretty nice! Where are they exclusive to?

Asia for now.  I purchased mine from a Korean website. 

joossa

I think I read they are exclusive to Toys R Us stores. Not sure if that will apply in the US.

Wow these look much better that the initial wave of images I saw a few weeks back. I'm liking the colors. The rex's sculpt looks differing behind the nose.
Fantastic shots as always and congrats on getting these! :)
-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

Viking Spawn

Thank you Joossa.   :)

I haven't been able to confirm much data on this set.  Only that it's an exclusive...  I too, heard its Toys R Us..  But after I received mine, I found no evidence to verify that.   :-\

Takama

I really like the Raptor, but i think the T.Rex can drag its tail back to 2005.

Viking Spawn

Ha ha.  Yeah, the pose reminds me of vintage art.

Can't wait to add the Rebor Acro to my galleries whenever it decides to show up at my door.

Right now I'm working on some exclusive Schleich T-Rex galleries.  I've learned some things about the company over the past day or so which is disheartening.  Oh well, business is business, I suppose.   :-\

Meso-Cenozoic

I've just now caught up on your thread. Your photography is so professionally beautiful. Thanks for sharing these! And a late congrats on scoring Papo's Brown T. rex. This Hoosier is very jealous of this Buckeye! ;)

Viking Spawn

Thank you Meso-Cenozoic!  Glad you enjoyed them.  I'll have plenty more in the future.   :)

kreativtek

Wow, these are just gorgeous! I think I will sell my v. 1 Velociraptor just to get this beautiful new one. By the way, great photographs, Viking Spawn.

Viking Spawn

Thank you kreativtek!  I'll be adding some more shortly.   :)

LophoLeeVT

viking spawn, yopur pic really captures the beauty of your models!
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Viking Spawn

SCHLEICH TYRANNOSAURUS REX (GOLD)

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/SCHLEICHTYRANNOSAURUSREXGOLD#

Viking Spawn

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: