News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

My Papo Customs and Repaints

Started by ak150884, September 14, 2015, 12:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ak150884

Hello guys! Here is somethingI got for you!

Enjoy! :)

PS: whats the best way to attach the pictures to messages here? thanks very much!

Jetoar

Amazing repaints partner and welcome to DTF  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

ak150884

Thanks very much! :)

Hopefully in time more repaints and customs will follow! Got some ideas, but kinda got stuck when I started analysing how it will actually work lol

Newt

Nice work! I like your tyrannosaur chick sculpture too.

To post images, right click on your photo on DA and select "Copy image URL". Paste the URL in your post and wrap with [ img ] [/ img ] tags (without the spaces). Like this:

Kayakasaurus

That Rex is awesome! I really like it. Good job
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

joossa

-Joel
Southern CA, USA

My Collection Topic

ak150884

Thank you guys! :) I got a question for you - what dino do you think I should do next? Let's hear some ideas :D

Rain

I've been on your deviant art  before  ^-^ , great work they all look amazing.

Dinomike

Great stuff! How about a Papo Brachiosaurus? Or Dilophosaurus?
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

ak150884

I dont know about Brach, as it looks very similar to the JP one, but Dilo would be really nice to do! That would be a cool repaint!

Arul

Amazing, are you repose the trex standing position by resculp some part of it ?

ak150884

Yeah, just cut a few bits out and then sealed it off with Green Stuff.

Viking Spawn

Excellent customs!   I especially like the T-Rex!

As for which one to do next?    ALLOSAURUS!!!!   ;)

Othicx

Very nice! Do you use paint brush or air brush?

ak150884

Thank you! For these ones I only used a paintbrush ;)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.