News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Just married

Started by suspsy, September 13, 2015, 11:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Hey all! Yours truly is now a married man. Despite some uncooperative weather, yesterday's wedding went beautifully. I am thrilled and grateful to be married to a truly wonderful woman whose many virtues include her patience and understanding (or perhaps 'tolerance' is a better term) of my fascination with dinosaurs. To say I am blessed would be an understatement. :)

Tomorrow we depart on a little trip down to Martha's Vineyard. I'll see you all in a few days. In the mean time, here's one of the reviews I've been saving for when I'm been too busy with real life to write. Peace!

http://dinotoyblog.com/2015/09/13/gigantoraptor-collecta/
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Yutyrannus

Congratulations, Suspsy :)!

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Jetoar

Wonderful review partner  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Simon

Quote from: suspsy on September 13, 2015, 11:53:23 PM
Hey all! Yours truly is now a married man. Despite some uncooperative weather, yesterday's wedding went beautifully. I am thrilled and grateful to be married to a truly wonderful woman whose many virtues include her patience and understanding (or perhaps 'tolerance' is a better term) of my fascination with dinosaurs. To say I am blessed would be an understatement. :)

Tomorrow we depart on a little trip down to Martha's Vineyard. I'll see you all in a few days. In the mean time, here's one of the reviews I've been saving for when I'm been too busy with real life to write. Peace!

http://dinotoyblog.com/2015/09/13/gigantoraptor-collecta/

Congratulations!  Feel free to post a photo or two once you get back!  Many happy wishes for a long, prosperous and happy life!!!   ;D ;D ;D ;D

Gwangi

Congrats and enjoy your honeymoon!

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Paleona

Congrats, suspsy, and enjoy married life! :)

John

Congrats on your wedding,suspy!
Don't you hate it when you legitimately compliment someone's mustache and she gets angry with you?

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Arul

Congratulations suspsy wish you all the best with your wife  :D

darylj

Rain

Doug Watson

I am three days late but congratulations! My wife and I celebrate 37 years together today, I wish a long happy and healthy life together for you two as well!

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Concavenator

Kayakasaurus

Congratulations! That is good news! Even better than a million dinosaurs(I think, I don't have a million dinosaurs or a wife, so someone with more experience is going to have to confirm that for you)
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

dutchdinolover

congratulations Suspsy! I wish you a long and happy mariagge for you and your wife :)

SBell

Quote from: Kayakasaurus on September 16, 2015, 05:42:09 PM
Congratulations! That is good news! Even better than a million dinosaurs(I think, I don't have a million dinosaurs or a wife, so someone with more experience is going to have to confirm that for you)

I don't have a million...but I hhave a lot of dinosaurs and a wife. It works best with both.

Congrats Daniel!

Takama

Blade-of-the-Moon

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: