News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I'm super excited to be here!

Started by Kovu, September 26, 2015, 01:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kovu

Hi! My name is Kovu and I am so super excited to have finally joined this forum! I've been reading it for a while now and I look forward to lots of awesome discussions about our favorite animals!

Um, I guess I'll say a bit about myself. I've been obsessed with dinosaurs for as long as I can remember and there doesn't seem to be any sign of that stopping. My favorite dinosaur is Pachyrhinosaurus. I drew a picture of it for "what's your favorite animal day" in Kindergarten and it stuck around. I'm currently working on my Masters degree, and that's keeping me pretty busy, but I hope to post here every so often to keep up on the latest in paleontology and new figure releases!

Okay, I think that's it! Again, super excited to be here!

Arul

Hello welcome to the forum :) enjoy your stay  :D

ChubbyTaco

Dinomike

Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

laticauda

Halichoeres

Welcome! Good to see another grad student procrastinating here...
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Balaur

DinoToyForum

Kovu

Tyrannosauron

Welcome! In which field are you getting your Masters degree?

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.