News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Repainted Favorite Co. Allosaurus W.I.P.

Started by earth108, October 30, 2015, 07:03:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

earth108

earth108

More views.

The base

Again, feel free to leave comments guys and thank you very much to check on this small W.I.P. project. :)

Ezikot

i feel free to leave a comment:
G R E A T ! ! !

dutchdinolover

Great paintwork! I'm impressed :D it really brings out the quality of the model. Good job. Cheers

Simon

Amazing repaint!  It makes this small model look like a resin sculpt!  I hope you plan on doing the same with the rest of the Araki Favorite models - some of them have really cartoonish paint jobs and now I am starting to see that a good paint up would really make them POP. 

Polihierax

Kayakasaurus

Thank you so much for the tutorial! It is very informative, and the Allosaurus turned out great! Really nice job.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

PaleoMatt

earth108

Quote from: Ezikot on November 02, 2015, 10:15:26 AM
i feel free to leave a comment:
G R E A T ! ! !
Quote from: dutchdinolover on November 02, 2015, 11:35:35 AM
Great paintwork! I'm impressed :D it really brings out the quality of the model. Good job. Cheers

Thank you very much Ezikot and dutchdinolover. :)

Quote from: Simon on November 02, 2015, 04:34:19 PM
Amazing repaint!  It makes this small model look like a resin sculpt!  I hope you plan on doing the same with the rest of the Araki Favorite models - some of them have really cartoonish paint jobs and now I am starting to see that a good paint up would really make them POP. 

Thank you very much Simon. I had some more works of Favorite co. but not sure if I can do a W.I.P. for every of them. :)

Quote from: Polihierax on November 02, 2015, 04:35:57 PM
Congrats! It looks more than amazing!
Quote from: Kayakasaurus on November 02, 2015, 05:21:36 PM
Thank you so much for the tutorial! It is very informative, and the Allosaurus turned out great! Really nice job.
Quote from: TE Matt on November 02, 2015, 07:01:20 PM
Amazing!

You guys are so nice. Thank you very much Polihierax, Kayakasaurus and TE Matt. ;D

pylraster

Oh my. Fantastic! The red highlights make it pop!

gfxtwin

Solid work, looks like a statue now.  Wish I didn't just sell my version of that model on ebay last night >:O

AcroSauroTaurus

Looks really good! Whats next? If I may ask?
I am the Dinosaur King!

Viking Spawn

Fantastic job Earth108!  Looks incredible!!!

Federreptil

Such an amazing repaint of an Allosaurus. I like the sculpt of the Favorite softmodels so much, but your work shows how much potential is here buried. I`m very impressed and glad if you show more.

earth108

Thank you very much guys. I'm working on several projects now and I might update them altogether in a couple of months :)

Dobber

Holy smokes! That is a gorgeous Allosaurus. I'm Sorry I missed this when it was first posted. It's perfect.  :D

Chris
My customized CollectA feathered T-Rex
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=4326.0

smashtoad

Dinomike

Fantastic work!  The base is a great addition!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Derek.McManus

That is a very impressive piece of work, looks very natural and the base sets it off very nicely!

Paleo SH

Awesome ! Best painting ever . Have you shared any tips on how to achieve painting job like yours? Please share the links if any . 😌

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: