News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How these figures look together? [Comparison Thread]

Started by kreativtek, November 22, 2015, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IrritatorRaji

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 30, 2018, 11:41:23 PM

I'm not sure what you mean by standard size Bullylands, but here's the Lambeo with some other hadrosaurs, including a couple Safari figures.

As someone who's been thinking about buying all of these figures (except the Tsintaosaurus for, erh, obvious reasons...), I'm greatful for this comparison photo :D

Halichoeres

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on August 30, 2018, 11:48:52 PM

As someone who's been thinking about buying all of these figures (except the Tsintaosaurus for, erh, obvious reasons...), I'm greatful for this comparison photo :D

Happy to help! FWIW I've since swapped out several:

Tsintaosaurus with the Kanna version
Shantungosaurus with the PNSO
Parasaurolophus with the Battat
Maiasaura with the Battat

The Tsintao was definitely the one I replaced with the greatest enthusiasm.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

It is urgent that they make a tsintaosaurus with their new appearance and on the part of Collecta I hope they descataloguen that figure that aunqxue is not bad in a way has a somewhat surreal crest.

Pachyallosaurus

Thanks Halichoeres, but what I meant by "standard bullyland figures" were these:

Halichoeres

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

IrritatorRaji

Comparing the new Kaiyodo Rex with some other figures (apologies for some photos being blurry but my phone just did not want to focus this morning)

Shonisaurus

All the photos are clear and fabulous avatar_IrritatorRaji @IrritatorRaji and the comparisons with other theropod figures are very good. By the way Papo tyrannosaurus with personalized painting is a very funny figure.

IrritatorRaji

It's very bizarre, isn't it? ;D Couldn't resist it when I saw it on Ebay, it was so wonderfully weird that I just had to have it!

IrritatorRaji

CollectA's 2018 Brontosaurus compared with a couple of my other figures :)

Shonisaurus

By the way, the personalized tyrannosaurus rex Where did you buy it? With those colors, it's cool.

IrritatorRaji

I bought it from a guy called Liger Paing on EBay. Last I checked he took commissions, but I'm not sure if he still does them. I can PM you his contact details if you'd like?

Shonisaurus

avatar_IrritatorRaji @IrritatorRaji Okay, send me your contact information. Let's see if I could get that preciousness.

IrritatorRaji

Anyone able to post comparison pics between the new CollectA Iguanodon and the Papo Iguanodon?

IrritatorRaji

Sorry for the double post but is anyone able to post comparison pics between the Safari 2018 Amargasaurus and just.... any other figures? Things like the Papo Spinosaurus, Papo sitting Rex, any of the common Mattel JW toys, any CollectA sauropod, Safari feathered Rex... essentially figures that are more common, so it's more likely I have them, and so I can sorta get a good feel for how big it is.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

avatar_IrritatorRaji @IrritatorRaji I can do both of those comparison photos when I get home if no one else beats me?
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

IrritatorRaji

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on October 05, 2018, 08:10:25 AM
Anyone able to post comparison pics between the new CollectA Iguanodon and the Papo Iguanodon?
Here:

Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on October 06, 2018, 07:01:04 PM
Sorry for the double post but is anyone able to post comparison pics between the Safari 2018 Amargasaurus and just.... any other figures? SNIP
And here:

IrritatorRaji

avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx

Massive thanks for addressing both of my queries! :) These pics have definitely helped me out!

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Quote from: IrritatorRaji on October 08, 2018, 07:50:57 PM
avatar_Gothmog the Baryonyx @Gothmog the Baryonyx

Massive thanks for addressing both of my queries! :) These pics have definitely helped me out!
Your welcome

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: