You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How these figures look together? [Comparison Thread]

Started by kreativtek, November 22, 2015, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Carnoking on July 10, 2020, 09:39:54 PM

Okay how about excluding papo, because i already saw those pictures in KillerShrewFan's Review Video

Carnoking

Any specific figures? I don't have many CollectA figures, but I can try to take some pictures when I have my setup going when I film my next batch of reviews.

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Carnoking on July 11, 2020, 03:26:58 AM
Any specific figures? I don't have many CollectA figures, but I can try to take some pictures when I have my setup going when I film my next batch of reviews.
Try like the biggest figures you have that are 1:40/1:30, such as the eofauna giga, safari giga, safari t rex feathered etc

Stegotyranno420

Can anyone do the eofauan giga with either the mojo 2020 giga or the papo running rex, or the mojo 2020 rex.

Leyster

Anybody got the Vitae Giganotosaurus and the Collecta Deluxe feathered Tyrannosaurus to compare, please?
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

Carnoking

Which deluxe rex? The fully feathered or partially feathered?

Stegotyranno420

Which one is smallest and biggest.
Safari Giga, Mojo 2020 Giga, Or Eofauna.
Awnser QUICK Im planning on getting the safari or eofauna one and hoping it scale up.

PLEASE JUST THIS ONCE

Halichoeres

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno I don't have all of those but I am pretty confident that from largest to smallest, they go:

EoFauna > Safari > Mojo
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 21, 2020, 07:45:25 PM
avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno I don't have all of those but I am pretty confident that from largest to smallest, they go:

EoFauna > Safari > Mojo
How about in terms of robustness.
Also im talking about the dluxe mojo giga that's 15 inches along the spine

Leyster

Quote from: Carnoking on July 21, 2020, 04:23:19 PM
Which deluxe rex? The fully feathered or partially feathered?
The fully feathered one.
"Dinosaurs lived sixty five million years ago. What is left of them is fossilized in the rocks, and it is in the rock that real scientists make real discoveries. Now what John Hammond and InGen did at Jurassic Park is create genetically engineered theme park monsters, nothing more and nothing less."

SidB

Quote from: Leyster on July 20, 2020, 05:14:54 PM
Anybody got the Vitae Giganotosaurus and the Collecta Deluxe feathered Tyrannosaurus to compare, please?

How's that, L @Leyster ? The Giga is the legitimate factory one, with new paint job and base. It's a big beast for sure.

Leyster

Quote from: SidB on July 24, 2020, 01:39:36 AM
Quote from: Leyster on July 20, 2020, 05:14:54 PM

How's that, L @Leyster ? The Giga is the legitimate factory one, with new paint job and base. It's a big beast for sure.
Thank you! They look more or less in the same scale, for what I can tell.

SidB

You're welcome. I think that the cell phone camera shot gives the impression that the T-rex is bigger than it actually is. I probably should have put them side-by-side for an overhead picture. The T-rex's tail is probably longer than it should be. Overall , if the CollectA is about 1/35, the Vitae might be about 1/32.

Leyster

Quote from: SidB on July 25, 2020, 02:52:34 AM
You're welcome. I think that the cell phone camera shot gives the impression that the T-rex is bigger than it actually is. I probably should have put them side-by-side for an overhead picture. The T-rex's tail is probably longer than it should be. Overall , if the CollectA is about 1/35, the Vitae might be about 1/32.
I think you're right about the tail. About the scale, the Tyrannosaurus skull doesn't looks much like Sue, so maybe it's based on a smaller specimen?

SidB

Quote from: Leyster on July 26, 2020, 09:35:20 AM
Quote from: SidB on July 25, 2020, 02:52:34 AM
I think you're right about the tail. About the scale, the Tyrannosaurus skull doesn't looks much like Sue, so maybe it's based on a smaller specimen?
Probably  so, like PNSO's Wilson, I believe,  Also, the Vtae's skull is substantially bigger than the Eofauna or Safari Giganotosaurus  ones, which are officially scaled at 1/35, so I really don't believe Vitae's claim of 1/35. It's probably closer to 1/32 or so.

grantharding

I'd still love to see this, though I wouldn't be surprised if nobody has both toys:

Quote from: grantharding on February 17, 2020, 06:40:59 AM
Does anyone have both the Mattel Jurassic World Legacy Collection Brachiosaurus and the Playskool Definitely Dinosaurs Ultrasaurus? I'd love to see how those two big chunky guys look side by side.

As my own offering, here's the Invicta Baryonyx with the CollectA swimming Spinosaurus. They look surprisingly similar!

Halzk

I would really like to see the Papo Pentaceratops with the PNSO Triceratops Doyle and optionally the older PNSO Vinyl Triceratops. If someone could do that for me I would be really thankful.

SidB

Quote from: Halzk on July 31, 2020, 11:35:25 PM
I would really like to see the Papo Pentaceratops with the PNSO Triceratops Doyle and optionally the older PNSO Vinyl Triceratops. If someone could do that for me I would be really thankful.
Here's a comparison shot:

SidB

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: