You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

How these figures look together? [Comparison Thread]

Started by kreativtek, November 22, 2015, 07:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smilodon P.

Comparison shots that nobody asked for (or testing Imgur's):

1) Vitamin Imagination X Beasts of Mesozoic:

2) Collecta Protoceratops  X Protoceratops 's Skull from the BoM Desert Pack:

Shonisaurus

Thanks for the BoTM Raptor and Collecta Protoceratops photo they are at first glance quite well done from a scientific point of view judging from the comparison skulls and skeletons shown.

Faelrin

I had no idea the CollectA Protoceratops sizes up pretty nicely next to the BotM Desert pack Protoceratops skull. The skeleton looks nice next to the BotM Velociraptor as well. Thanks for sharing.
Film Accurate Mattel JW and JP toys list (incl. extended canon species, etc):
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6702

Every Single Mainline Mattel Jurassic World Species A-Z; 2024 toys added!:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9974.0

Most produced Paleozoic genera (visual encyclopedia):
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=9144.0

Smilodon P.

Loon

Hopefully no one's taken pictures of these figures together before.

CollectA Moropus and Bullyland Chalicotherium

Safari Pteranodon and Bullyland Geosternbergia

SidB

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Concavenator

Could someone post a comparison pic of the new Safari Deinonychus along with the CollectA Microraptor, please?  :)

Shonisaurus

I would like the Collecta microraptor along with those from the PNSO, Safari and Carnegie brands.

Stegotyranno420

Nobody asked but heres a 2020 mojo comparison between various figures

Shonisaurus

avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno Thank you for the photo credit of the Mojo 2020 dinosaur figures, I truly agree with you that Mojo has done a pretty good job this year. Nice photography.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Loon on April 02, 2020, 07:02:54 AM
Hopefully no one's taken pictures of these figures together before.

CollectA Moropus and Bullyland Chalicotherium

I have ;D .

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 10, 2020, 07:56:25 PM
avatar_Stegotyranno420 @Stegotyranno Thank you for the photo credit of the Mojo 2020 dinosaur figures, I truly agree with you that Mojo has done a pretty good job this year. Nice photography.
Thanks, but my camera is a potato, in person, they look even better

postsaurischian

Quote from: Concavenator on April 10, 2020, 07:16:20 PM
Could someone post a comparison pic of the new Safari Deinonychus along with the CollectA Microraptor, please?  :)

avatar_Concavenator @Concavenator: Here you go .....

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 10, 2020, 07:22:15 PM
I would like the Collecta microraptor along with those from the PNSO, Safari and Carnegie brands.

avatar_Shonisaurus @Shonisaurus: Here it is next to Wild Safari's version .....

Concavenator

avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian Thank you very much... In my opinion, the new Safari Deinonychus and the CollectA Microraptor are best dromaeosaurid figures currently available. Hopefully Safari and /or CollectA start exploring more types of dromaeosaurids (Unenlagiinae, Halzskaraptorinae...)

Shonisaurus

avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian  Thanks for the pictures the Safari deinonychus and the Collecta microraptor make a good duo.

On the other hand, it is much bigger than I thought the Collecta microraptor compared to Safari.

ceratopsian

avatar_postsaurischian @postsaurischian - you caught the iridescence  of the CollectA Microraptor wing perfectly in the photo with the Wild Safari version.

Libraraptor

The two German Therizinosaurus: Schleich and Bullyland.

Shonisaurus

Personally I like Bullyland's therizinosaurus more than Schleich's therizinosaurus, compared to Schleich's, it is much better finished.

SidB

Quote from: Leyster on March 27, 2020, 11:33:58 AM
Somebody has a comparison between the new Safari Allosaurus and the Battat Tyrannosaurus?
Looks like your request may have been lost in the scuffle, so to speak, so here's what you asked for. I'm showing the Battat Terra rex, though i also have the 2nd and 3rd of the original ones too. Keep in mind that the Allosaurus is 1/35 scale , but the rex closer to 1/40 ish.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: