News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Paleo-Creatures Collection: New For 2016

Started by Takama, December 03, 2015, 11:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello friends. Thank you again for your words and ideas. I am finishing my Christmas postcard and making new figures. If you are interested in some of my figures or comissioning some new figure, please, let me know it  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Blade-of-the-Moon

Nice work bud!

A note though, double posting is an issue , please post in either this thread or this one only : http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3182.320

I would suggest that one as it seems to get more attention to your overall line. :)

Takama

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on December 19, 2016, 01:53:41 AM
Nice work bud!

A note though, double posting is an issue , please post in either this thread or this one only : http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3182.320

I would suggest that one as it seems to get more attention to your overall line. :)

Blade, This We opend this thread to treat it as if it were one of the Brands of models out there.   
2016 was his first year, so is it ok that we open a Paleo Cretures New for 2017 thread? 

I will admit, there is also another thread in the Dinosaur Toy lines board, but maybe you should lock that one and keep the Art board one open.   The art board one would discus the line overall, which the year boards would discuss whats new to come out in that specific year.         

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.