News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Paleo-Creatures Collection: New For 2016

Started by Takama, December 03, 2015, 11:17:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Ok So I am now partly the Producer of a new line of models Entitled PaleoCretures by Jetoar.

Ok its basically his line, but i get a say on what species he makes for it.   

The First models we have for 2016 are as follows

Paleozoic Line

Aegirocassis benmoulae, -1:26

Mesozoic Line

Concavenator corcovatusscale 1:32

Dilophosaurus wetherilli. Escale 1:32.

Kosmoceratops richardsoni. Escale 1:32.

Cenozoic Line
Giant short faced Hyena (Pachycrocuta brevirostris). scale 1:20

Narrow-nosed Rhinoceros (Stephanorinus hemitoechus). scale 1:20 = 30$

Aurochs (Bos primigenius). scale 1:20 = 30$

These will soon be available on Dans Dinosaurs for Easy Purchase.

Here is a list of Dinosaurs i Plan on Commissioning Jetoar to do in 2016 (as well as a Few dinosaurs that he plans on doing himself)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knYi-H64luaVCAeQjEK2K9mmWKXTNasf4C3pqGxjvWg/pub

sauroid

very nice sculpts! just curious tho, what exactly is your role in the production of these figures?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Takama

Quote from: sauroid on December 11, 2015, 12:12:41 PM
very nice sculpts! just curious tho, what exactly is your role in the production of these figures?

If i want to see a new animal in the line.   I can pay Jetoar to create it and Add it.

The Dilophosaurus and Kosmoceratops were my Commissions.

He also has a Concavenator that he made without my input, thats made at the same scale.(its not here, because its not finished yet, though you can see it in other threads)

Jetoar

I show the box and the data card of the figure. All figures included a data card  ^-^.

And finally another of our products:

Giant short faced Hyena (Pachycrocuta brevirostris). scale 1:20

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Trexroarr

These look fantastic! Looking forward to them! Although I do wish that the Cenozoic line was in scale with the dinosaurs.

Come check out The Paleo Handbook, today!

Takama

Quote from: Trexroarr on December 11, 2015, 05:49:10 PM
These look fantastic! Looking forward to them! Although I do wish that the Cenozoic line was in scale with the dinosaurs.

Then maney of the Animals would be Tiny.

Dinomike

Fantastic work! What's the going price for these critters? Love the dilophosaurus! ♡
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Shonisaurus

Jetoar Dilophosaurus for how you sell in euros?

It is an interesting figure.

Jetoar

Hi friends, thanks for your words ^-^.

The prices of them are:

Kosmoceratops is 60 $/ 55€ and its size is 5 inchs/ 12,7cm

Dilophosaurus is 60$/ 55€ and its size is  7 inchs/ 17,78cm

Pachycrocuta is 20$/ 15€ and its size is 3 inchs/ 7,62 cm

Aegirocasis is 20$/ 15 € and its size is 3 inchs/ 7,62cm

Aurochs is 30$/ 25 €  and its size is 5 inchs/ 12,7cm

Stephanorhinus is 30$/ 25 €  and its size is 5 inchs/ 12,7cm

Concavenator is 60$/ 55€ and its size is  7 inchs/ 17,78cm

Shipping cost are included in the price and all these figures included a data card of them  ^-^. Dinosaurs is 1:32 and mammals is 1:20.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Dinomike

I take these are prices with and without paint? Will we be able to order soon? I'm in love with the Dilophosaurus! :)
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

Takama

Dilophosaurus might not be ready until janurary.

Jetoar

Quote from: Dinomike on December 11, 2015, 10:25:48 PM
I take these are prices with and without paint? Will we be able to order soon? I'm in love with the Dilophosaurus! :)

Hi Dinomike, the price of this is painted. If you want another color in your figure, I can painted with other colors. I am going to cast this figure. If you are interested in, send me a PM. We can have before january is someone is interested in  ^-^.

Jetoar

Other new products friends.

Narrow-nosed Rhinoceros (Stephanorinus hemitoechus). scale 1:20 = 30$

Aurochs (Bos primigenius). scale 1:20 = 30$

Takama

Shonisaurus

I just came Kosmoceratops and is fabulous. The material is luxurious.

It is a work of art thanks to send him as soon Jetoar.

Jetoar

Quote from: Shonisaurus on December 15, 2015, 03:27:34 PM
I just came Kosmoceratops and is fabulous. The material is luxurious.

It is a work of art thanks to send him as soon Jetoar.

Thanks Shonisaurus, I am glad that you like it  ^-^.

Takama

In this Document, you all can see what i plan on haveing Jetoar do for 2016

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1knYi-H64luaVCAeQjEK2K9mmWKXTNasf4C3pqGxjvWg/pub

Bolded Animals are set to be done next, Highlighted animals are ready for purchase

Jetoar

Hi friends, I show you one of the new released of 2016:

Concavenator corcovatus. Scale 1:32.

I hope that you like it the painted version  ^-^.

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Wow, great paint job Jetoar! It really adds a lot of life to the sculpt. If i didn't already have a Concavenator i'd buy it in a heartbeat ^-^

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Jetoar

Quote from: EarthboundEiniosaurus on December 17, 2015, 01:05:30 PM
Wow, great paint job Jetoar! It really adds a lot of life to the sculpt. If i didn't already have a Concavenator i'd buy it in a heartbeat ^-^

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus

Thanks ow, great paint job Jetoar! It really adds a lot of life to the sculpt. If i didn't already have a Concavenator i'd buy it in a heartbeat ^-^

Thanks EarthboundEiniosaurus  ^-^! I am glad that you like  and thanks for your words about adds a lot of life to my figures  ^-^.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: