News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

New DTF banner (2016)

Started by DinoG, December 16, 2015, 10:18:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arul

Totally agreed for battat pachy. Again, rest in peace Dan  :)

Kovu

My vote's for the battat pachyrhino as well.

LophoLeeVT

battat pachyrhinasaurus AND papo frathered raptor.
check out MY NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!Blueproduction dino action!!! Dont forget to subscribe for more stuff!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLWQjvkq8qSyXALeEkHFeqw

Yutyrannus

Great idea! My vote is also for Battat Pachyrhinosaurus.

"The world's still the same. There's just less in it."

Dinomike

Battat Pachyrhinosaurus for Dan!
Check out my new Spinosaurus figure: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=5099.0

ceratopsian

I'm all in favour of the Battat Pachy.  It would be good to recall Dan's work and contribution to our hobby whenever I open up the DTF next year.

Dilopho

I say we pick the papo Velociraptor (feathered) and one of the new collectas, probably spinosaurus. I would choose Feathered rex but it will look weird when he gets shortened to fit behind the text.

Arul

Emm still no response from dr.admin ? Well can i try to making an example for the Dtf 2016 new banner ? But dont expect on me too much because i just want to make it for fun  :P hehehe

DinoToyForum

Thank you for the suggestions  8)

Concavenator

The Battat Pachyrhinosaurus was released two years afo,I would find suitable some of the new models.I would personally choose the Wild Safari Plesiosuchus and the CollectA Deluxe Beishanlong.

DinoToyForum

I included the Battat Pachyrhinosaurus in recognition of Battat sculptor Dan LoRusso who passed away in 2015, and the Papo Velociraptor due to popular demand. :)

Kayakasaurus

It Looks great! Kind of cool how they are both coming out from behind the letters.
Protocasts Dinosaur Models http://youtube.com/c/kayakasaurus

Sim

Quote from: dinotoyforum on January 10, 2016, 03:50:41 PM
I included the Battat Pachyrhinosaurus in recognition of Battat sculptor Dan LoRusso who passed away in 2015, and the Papo Velociraptor due to popular demand. :)

Good choices!  The Battat Pachyrhinosaurus is a great way to remember Dan.  And the Papo Velociraptor will hopefully help motivate other toy companies to make better/more feathered coelurosaur figures!

sauroid

the Battat Pachyrhinosaurus and Papo feathered Velociraptor are great choices for the banner. but i hope you'd bring back the multiple figures on the banner.
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

DinoG

Run!

Concavenator

Quote from: sauroid on January 10, 2016, 07:15:09 PM
the Battat Pachyrhinosaurus and Papo feathered Velociraptor are great choices for the banner. but i hope you'd bring back the multiple figures on the banner.
Exactly,I love the multi figure banner,much more than the two figures' one myself.

Gwangi

Great banner. Glad to see Dan's Pachy up there.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Gwangi on January 11, 2016, 01:09:27 AM
Great banner. Glad to see Doug's Pachy up there.

That is not Doug Watson's Pachyrhinosaurus. That is Dan LoRusso's.

I think the new banner looks great too.

Gwangi

Quote from: tyrantqueen on January 11, 2016, 01:46:31 AM
Quote from: Gwangi on January 11, 2016, 01:09:27 AM
Great banner. Glad to see Doug's Pachy up there.

That is not Doug Watson's Pachyrhinosaurus. That is Dan LoRusso's.

I think the new banner looks great too.

Thank you for the correction. I did of course know that but Doug and Dan are easy names to mix up, at least for me.

tyrantqueen

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: