News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

I spy

Started by Takama, March 13, 2012, 10:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Reboot of the original topic.

you post a photo of  dinosaur toys, and hide something in it, or a photo of some real dinosaur statues and/or skeletons and have us find something that you see is hidden.
once someone finds it, they can either describe its location, or circle it with a computer program.

now preferably, only one photo riddle can be posted, and no other photos can be up until the previous on is solved

i spy a wood pigeon

Thundercharge

Here?

I spy... a baby Hypacrosaurus.

Click sig for my collection! :)

Primeval12

On the far right next to the hypacrosaurus adult and behind the safari Parasaurolophus
I spy a a spinosaurus rampaging through the city (Sorry about last time I posted this) I made it easyer by having you find only one image.

Takama

I manged to find some of the others too

I spy Jobaria

Thundercharge

Hanging out in the middle of the picture below the bridge.  :D

I spy... a baby Apatosaurus!

Click sig for my collection! :)

Primeval12

The second scutosaurus is under the Sabre tooth (You can see the back)

ITewan

Quote from: Thundercharge on March 16, 2012, 02:38:03 PM
Hanging out in the middle of the picture below the bridge.  :D

I spy... a baby Apatosaurus!

Right next to the rearing Apatosaurus. You can only see it's head and neck.

I spy a black pug. :P
im a lil tired and a lil hungry

Himmapaan

Next to the white pug, of course.  ;D Or just behind it and a little to the right, rather.

Takama

Let see if we can pump some steam back into this

I spy, A Triceratops Skull

Primeval12

on its side with the rest of the safari dino skulls

I spy a schleich tricerarops

[attachment msg=13497][/attachment]

ITewan

It is behind the green thing I can't make out what it is, you can only see partially of the head :)
somebody post their own photo I don't have one :)

Primeval12

I spy a pteranodon

[attachment msg=13967][/attachment]

ITewan

On the right side of your head, next to the first green dinosaur

Primeval12

Takama

Right under the tail of the Carnegi Pachycephalasaurus.

Primeval12

Takama

I spy a Carnegi Stegosaurus

tyrantqueen

Carnegie Stego is on the black table to the left, in about the middle of the table.

Takama

that easy huh. yes your right

Battatitan

Wow  :)) You all have some very interesting games over here.... I thought I might join in, if that's alright.

My apologies for the low quality photograph; I just took it quickly.

I spy Harry Potter (it's very easy):

EDIT: Sorry the image is quite large; I would've resized it if Photoshop wasn't having a funny little tantrum.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: