News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kaijus - post your collection here

Started by sauroid, January 11, 2016, 08:33:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking Spawn

Viking Spawn

Last one!  (For now................)

X-PLUS DESTROYAH - SHOUNEN RIC EXCLUSIVE  

FULL GALLERY:

https://picasaweb.google.com/VikingSpawn/DESTROYAHSHOUNENRICEXCLUSIVE#

sauroid

please feel free to post more of your collection VikingSpawn. btw, do you have S.H.Monsterarts and other brands?
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

earth108

Destroyah is really amazing! Are there any chances to have pictures with Burning godzilla ? :)

Viking Spawn

@ Sauroid - I don't have any other brands at this time.  However, I do love the SH Monsterarts!   Too expensive to try and collect both those & X-Plus.  BTW, have you seen the new Monsterarts GMK Godzilla?!  OH MY!!!

@ Earth108 - I don't currently.  Destroyah takes up my entire photo tent by himself!  I'll see what I can do when my leg heals.

AcroSauroTaurus

That is a very inaccurate Titanosaurus. ;D And shouldn't you have all the Godzilla figures by now? ;D
I am the Dinosaur King!

Viking Spawn

Quote from: AcroSauroTaurus on January 28, 2016, 03:03:16 AM
That is a very inaccurate Titanosaurus. ;D And shouldn't you have all the Godzilla figures by now? ;D

Getting there. 

sauroid

i guess this figure qualifies as a kaiju even if it isnt the size of the typical ones, more like Shockirus-sized
the weta rex from Peter Jackson's 2005 King Kong

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

AcroSauroTaurus

Do you plan on getting any of the Vastatosaurus?
I am the Dinosaur King!

sauroid

if i come across it, also the kong figures.

Fembrogon

Bumpedy-bump!

Honestly, I probably collect kaiju more passionately than dinosaurs.

Here's an old shot of all my Trendmasters figures, which I've had since I was little:

This is a group shot I took in May 2016 of my (then)complete Bandai collection:

...And here we have a thorough look of my shelf display, as of a few months ago (I rearranged and obtained even more since then):

KeU

My contribution for this thread.
No X-Plus, but a few S.H Monsterarts pieces.

AcroSauroTaurus

I know its not much(yet) but here's what I've got.
Bandai Gashapon Godzilla and Zilla(1998 Godzilla)

Bandai Gashapon Gigan

Bandai Gashapon King Ghidorah and Cretaceous Ghidorah

Bandai Gashapon Mothra

Zilla(1998 Godzilla) Keychains (I also have a head keychain)

Lanard Skull Crawler

Lanard Leafwing

Lanard Mother Long Legs

Lanard Kong

Bandai King Ghidorah

Trendmaster Zilla(1998 Godzilla) action figure (w/o breath attack missile)

NECA 2014 Godzilla

NECA 1994 Godzilla

NECA Shin Godzilla

Same NECA Shin Godzilla after I repainted the tail tip.(more photos in my repaints thread)
I am the Dinosaur King!

Flaffy

Does Walmart still carry the Lanard Kong: Skull Island figures?

AcroSauroTaurus

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on June 04, 2017, 07:04:29 PM
Does Walmart still carry the Lanard Kong: Skull Island figures?

I believe so, last time I was in there, they had some of them.
I am the Dinosaur King!

Fembrogon

I forgot about this thread... I haven't forgotten about collecting, though. Here are some various items I've added to my collection in the year+ since my last post.

^I actually obtained these (via eBay & Facebook) in January/February, shortly after I photographed my shelves; but I hadn't bothered to photograph them since. Pictured: Bandai 6" Hedorah and 8" Godzilla 2001, Banpresto Godzilla 2000, and Bandai Gashapon Tsuburaya set.

^ A fellow collector offered these two for great prices, and cut the price even more when I expressed interest in both! They're variants of the Marmit Monster Heaven Gigan 1972 and M1 Biollante - not cheap figures, normally!

This is an assortment of different figures I purchased during the fall - a few Toho & Tsuburaya Bandais, another Marmit, and one of those Kong 2005 action figures. The major highlight in this shot is the Bandai Premium Gaira in the back; I have his brother Sanda as well.

This was a big haul of Ultra Monster vinyls - plus the new anime Godzilla - from HobbyLink Japan, which I got in December. I've built up a small army of those things by now (but not quite a 50-monster army, if you know the ref).

...And this was my latest haul, from May: more Godzilla/Ultra Bandai releases from HLJ. I've been slowing down recently for monetary reasons, but frankly I've pretty much run out of space too. *nervous chuckle*

Although I did also happen across this guy, so I couldn't resist picking him up: the NECA 24" Godzilla 2014. I've been wanting him for a while now.

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

AcroSauroTaurus

I am the Dinosaur King!

Fembrogon

^Those Bandai Creation figures are hitting shelves again, thanks to King of the Monsters approaching release. I'm not a big fan of the line, but it's nice to have some mainstream Godzilla merchandise available again.

A company called Mezco recently released a stylized King Kong figure that's pretty nice for $40 (there's a black-and-white exclusive too). It's a hefty figure like NECA, with a decent range of articulation. It's a bit big for 6" scale, but still looks good with a variety of figures if you're flexible.

brontosauruschuck

I'm not sure if these next two should count as Ultraman toys or not:

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: