News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Paleozoo Models

Started by Paleozoo, January 14, 2016, 11:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaffy

New models (sort of, anything that hasn't been previously posted)

sauroid

i wonder why he stopped updating his thread in the forum...
"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

Flaffy

I would love to get the groenlandaspis and Edicarian set, but they are way out of my price range.

Silvanusaurus

Oh boy, I'm going to need to get this.

Viergacht

These are fantastic - I really love the color schemes. The Opabinia and Dunkleo are particularly eye-grabbing.

Halichoeres

That Tiktaalik is really tempting, despite the hefty price tag.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Flaffy

New Remigolepis
Link: http://www.paleozoo.com.au/remigolepis.php
Also the Edicarian biota is available for individual sale.

Halichoeres

Well, that tears it. Time for an order. Thanks for the update!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

BlueKrono

I know where Halichoeres's Christmas money is going.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Halichoeres

Quote from: BlueKrono on December 26, 2016, 03:21:18 AM
I know where Halichoeres's Christmas money is going.

There and Dejankins for all the new Safari figures...

RobinGoodfellow

New "ancient" figures from Paleozoo:

Charnia

Funisia

http://paleozoo.com.au/shop.php

Flaffy

Still out of my price range... Unfortunately.

Flaffy

Is shipping from Australia always this expensive?
I wanted to order a Paleozoo Dickinsonia, but the shipping was almost the same price as the figure itself at $31 AUD (~$21 USD).
At only 8cm, the Dickinsonia isn't a particularly large, or overly space occupying figure.

SBell

Quote from: Flaffy on January 05, 2020, 04:19:27 PM
I wanted to order a Paleozoo Dickinsonia, but the shipping was almost the same price as the figure itself at $31 AUD (~$21 USD).
At only 8cm, the Dickinsonia isn't a particularly large, or overly space occupying figure.

It is. Mostly because it's always international overseas. And unless you want to wait for three months, air postage costs a lot.

Avian

If only they had a distributor in America...
You must understand the past before you can change the future.

stegosauria

Quote from: Flaffy on January 05, 2020, 04:19:27 PM

Probably the best way to order more figures at one time if you were eyeing a few other figures. It will sounds reasonable the shipping fee if you got more figure in a package. Just check the weight limits.

Loon

Maybe if multiple people in the US were interested in some figures we could organize and do one order. I imagine that'd be considerably cheaper. I really would like the tiktaalik, but have a hard time justifying that shipping price.

SBell

Quote from: Loon on January 05, 2020, 07:38:06 PM
Maybe if multiple people in the US were interested in some figures we could organize and do one order. I imagine that'd be considerably cheaper. I really would like the tiktaalik, but have a hard time justifying that shipping price.

I got the tiktaalik and lobefin together last year. It didn't seem too bad altogether. They're fairly large as well, and require quite a bit of secure packaging

RobinGoodfellow

Quote from: Loon on January 05, 2020, 07:38:06 PM
(..) I really would like the tiktaalik, but have a hard time justifying that shipping price.

Paleozoo figures are quite fragile and an insurance is included into shipping quotes.
If your receive a broken figure, Paleozoo will send another one for free.

..and, to be honest, international shipping prices from USA to Europe could be even higher than Australian' ones (I never spent less than 27USD from USA to Europe, even for small articles)..

Flaffy

Quote from: RobinGoodfellow on January 07, 2020, 07:22:52 AM
Paleozoo figures are quite fragile and an insurance is included into shipping quotes.
If your receive a broken figure, Paleozoo will send another one for free.

..and, to be honest, international shipping prices from USA to Europe could be even higher than Australian' ones (I never spent less than 27USD from USA to Europe, even for small articles)..

I see, it just find it a bit much considering Minizoo can do shipping for $9 USD to my country for something like the Southlands Diprotodon.   

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: