News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Big Carnegie Collection Sale by Takama

Started by Takama, February 25, 2016, 01:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Title says all. Im selling my Carnegie Collection models. All of them. If someone would take them all for one price i be happy. but i doubt that would work as no one here has that kind of money anymore,

I prefer payment in the form of money order, but if you are from overseas, Pay-Pal Orders can be payed to Blade of the Moon. who will then forward the money to me with money order. For those of you overseas, there might be a waiting period for me to recieve payment to ship you parcel out

Im selling the Brachiosaurus pair for $40 a piece due there size.

Apatosaurus Im selling for $30

Diplodocus im selling for $25, and

Camarasaurus is for $20

Igunodon Im selling for $12

Mosasaurus im selling for $7

Deltadromeus im selling for $5

Psitaccosaurus im selling for $12

Saltasaurus im selling for $9

Pachycephalasaurus Im selling for $8

Orange Velociraptor im selling for $5

Sinraptor im selling for $5

Plateosaurus Im selling for $7

And Euoplocephalus im selling for $7

Selling the Oldschool Spinosaurus for $8 a piece

Selling new Spinosaurus for $30

Selling Giganotosaurus for $20

Selling Elasmosaurus for $12

Selling PArasaurolophus for $5

Selling Old Allosaurus for $8

Selling Amargasaurus for $7

Selling Crylophosaurus for $10

Selling Kronosaurus for $20

Selling new Dimetrodon for $7

Stegosaurus im selling for $7 a piece(ones older then the other)

Selling Acrocanthosaurus for $7 (pleas note that it cant stand)

Selling Old Parasaurolophus for $5

Selling Both Triceratops for $7 a piece

Selling Baryonyx for $7

Selling Ichthyosaurus for $10

Selling Dilong for $4

Selling old Maiasaura for $5 (has severe Paint rubs)

Selling Smilodon for $15(One of the Rarest models for the line)

Selling Blue Oviraptor for $7

Selling New Allosaurus for $10

Selling Styrachosaurus for $4

Selling Quetzalcoatlus for $7

Selling Deinosuchus for $12

Selling Tylosaurus for $15

Apatosaurus Babys. Ones older then the other, Selling them for $7

Old Dimetrodon (rare piece) Selling for $12.

Extra Styracosaurus for $4

Old Carnotarus, $4 a piece

Tanystropheus $7 a piece

Protoceratops Nest $7

Brown Velociraptor $5

Austrolopithicus Couple Together for $15

Old Elasmosaurus $15

Pteranodon $4

Rain

Takama

Everything is for sale, But i just took a break from listing prices for now. Will update the first post later

Tylo has one paint rub on it  Selling it for $14

laticauda

Not really my business, just curious as to why sell the entire collection? 

Takama

Space, i need space. Plus i can now commission a model instead of waiting for a companey to make one.

laticauda

Quote from: Takama on February 25, 2016, 02:32:02 AM
Space, i need space. Plus i can now commission a model instead of waiting for a companey to make one.
Makes sense.

amargasaurus cazaui

May have missed it, what was the asking price for the two human figures?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Takama

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on February 25, 2016, 03:38:20 AM
May have missed it, what was the asking price for the two human figures?

You have not missed anything

I was thinking of doing 15 for both of them together due to there rarity. Though i will entertain any offers

JurassicGeek09

I'll keep my eye on this. Definitely interested, but it'll be a while before I can buy anything.
To view my collection pieces, check me out at: http://www.instagram.com/jurassicgeek09

amargasaurus cazaui

SO with the psittacosaurus 27...plus shipping...where to send the money and details...?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

tyrantqueen

I would be interested, but since you don't accept PayPal or ship internationally I'll have to pass. You should probably write that at the beginning of your post to avoid disappointing people.

Lanthanotus

Hmm, just ordered three Carnegies last night, but .....

... do you ship to Germany and and if, also know the costs for it? I'd be very interested in the Protoceratops Diorama and the Plateosaurus.

terrorchicken

Takama

Quote from: tyrantqueen on February 25, 2016, 09:46:00 AM
I would be interested, but since you don't accept PayPal or ship internationally I'll have to pass. You should probably write that at the beginning of your post to avoid disappointing people.

Pay-Pal Orders payed to Blade of the Moon. who will then forward the money to me with money order.

Pachyallosaurus

Could you post more pictures of the maiasaura? I would like to see how bad the paint wear is before I make a decision.

Thanks

laticauda

I just wanted to give you a shout out and say thanks.  Dippy has a place of honor on my shelf. 

PaleoMatt

I would have bought the Protoceratops lol, wish I checked the thread earlier... but I'll keep my out for some others!

EarthboundEiniosaurus

I'm interested in the Camarasaurus, although I would like to know the shipping cost.

Thanks,

EarthboundEiniosaurus
"Just think about it... Ceratopsids were the Late Cretaceous Laramidian equivalent of todays birds of paradise. And then there's Sinoceratops..."
- Someone, somewhere, probably.

Jose S.M.

I'm interested in the Dilong and Saltasaurus, if you can tell me about the international shipping...

Takama

I apreciate your interest, but i decided to keep some of the models now, and will update the first post accordingly in due time

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: