News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

General discussion - public

Started by DinoToyForum, March 13, 2012, 11:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bread

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on May 23, 2021, 12:45:37 AM
Very Arbitrary but does anyone here remember Mr Bean(Original, not the cartoon)
Yes, both actually. My father was a big fan of the show so I was introduced to it at a young age.

Stegotyranno420

Yes as a kid i always saw the cartoon, didn't have too much interest in the show. But my brother reintroduced to me the show and now I'm loving it as a slightly older kid.

Gothmog the Baryonyx

I never really saw the cartoon except accidentally, but I saw all the original live action. Brilliant it was. Loved the first Jonny English too which had similar humour.
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

Stegotyranno420

(arbritary)In all honesty July is the best month in my opinion.
And yes, I saw the two mr Bean Movies too, and they are vast in genius and hilarity

ITdactyl

Another day, another volcanic eruption.... I'm hiding in the city again while Mother Nature vents...

'Hope you're all keeping safe and COVID free.

Lanthanotus

Thanks, I am at least are...have fever nevertheless. Where are you located ITdactyl? Indonesia, Chile,...?

We had quite the opposite this week, hail storm as I've never seen before. 3 to 4 cm in diameter caused havoc in our garden to vegetable plants, fruit trees and animal enclosures (no pet got hurt though). That for sure just went for a few minutes,....now a volcano..... all the best to you!

ITdactyl

Philippines avatar_Lanthanotus @Lanthanotus . House is in the risk zone of Mt. Taal so gov't called for a forced evac.  Last year's eruption did a number on the house. 'Hoping for a more positive outcome this time around.

My veg patch is likely dead though... ;D Heh, I don't mean to be a bummer. 'Just telling a story.
Back to plastic saurians y'all...

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on July 01, 2021, 06:01:08 PM

July is too hot! Give me October any day.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Lanthanotus

No bummer, this is the general discussion thread, I guess that also applies even if this is technically no discussion  :P. Anyway my hopes are with you and your people avatar_ITdactyl @ITdactyl

Lanthanotus

Quote from: Halichoeres on July 02, 2021, 09:54:57 PM

But when would all the insects lay their eggs so their larvae could feed your beloved fish then  ;D

stoneage

Prepare for the next extinction.  Songbirds are dying here from some strange disease that make their eyes swell.

ITdactyl

I just saw that in my feed. Having their eyes crusted over is an awful way for a creature to die. And no cause has been identified yet.

Stegotyranno420

So...how is it in Chicago right now?

GojiraGuy1954

Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Newt

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on October 04, 2021, 07:07:35 PM
November is the worst month

Just keep in mind, in the immortal words of the Bard, "Nothing lasteth forever...e'en cold November rain".

Also, it's my birth month. So nyah.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Newt on October 04, 2021, 08:11:23 PM
Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on October 04, 2021, 07:07:35 PM
November is the worst month

Just keep in mind, in the immortal words of the Bard, "Nothing lasteth forever...e'en cold November rain".

Also, it's my birth month. So nyah.
bro if november didnt exist youd just be born in december instead
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

CityRaptor

Remember, remember the fifth of November,
Gunpowder, treason and plot,
I know of no reason why gunpowder treason
Should ever be forgot.
Jurassic Park is frightning in the dark
All the dinosaurs are running wild
Someone let T. Rex out of his pen
I'm afraid those things'll harm me
'Cause they sure don't act like Barney
And they think that I'm their dinner, not their friend
Oh no

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on October 04, 2021, 06:45:40 AM

So...how is it in Chicago right now?

Pretty glorious! You know, apart from all the cars, but those are a year-round plague.

21°C, nice breeze, slightly overcast, the first leaves changing color. 10/10

avatar_Newt @Newt: Dost thou not think that thou needest somebody? Dost thou not think that thou needest someone?
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Duck

Here in Tennessee it's been raining all week and shows no sign of stopping. Jealous of your weather avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres
He who dwells in pond

Newt

Quote from: Duck on October 05, 2021, 03:06:41 PM
Here in Tennessee it's been raining all week and shows no sign of stopping. Jealous of your weather avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres

Hey, a fellow Tennessean! I'm in Nashville, whereabouts are you?

avatar_Halichoeres @Halichoeres: Marry, everybody needeth somebody. (lute solo)

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: