News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Repainted Wild Safari Tyrannosaurus (1998)

Started by Jetoar, May 31, 2012, 10:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetoar

Hello ^-^. When i was a child, my parents bought a box with three dinosaurs inside with paints: Utahraptor, Tyrannosaurus and Triceratops.

I painted the Tirannosaurus such as  Trasher T-rex of Kenner and this was the result.

Three months ago i repainted my dinosaurs with new colors and more details.

You can see the another side of its face :).

From my point of view, the colors are very similar to old Dinoriders T-rex and Safari Sue  :). I am very happy with the result of this figure  :).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

darylj

DinoFan45

The Tyrannosaurus is...amazing. Out of curiosity, is this the first time you have repainted such a figure?
"Life will find a way."

Jetoar

Quote from: DinoFan45 on June 03, 2012, 02:49:38 AM
The Tyrannosaurus is...amazing. Out of curiosity, is this the first time you have repainted such a figure?

I paint figures of wargames but this is my first repainted of dinosaur toy  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

Gryphoceratops

Cool stuff.  Did you repaint the other two as well?

Takama

awsome work, IT almost looks like an official figure

Jetoar

Quote from: Takama on June 14, 2012, 05:44:03 AM

Yes i did but the Triceratops and  the Utahraptor need new colors because they have the old colors such as the T- REX  :).

They need to be repainted  :).

Jetoar

Quote from: Jetoar on June 15, 2012, 10:40:42 AM
Quote from: Takama on June 14, 2012, 05:44:03 AM

Yes i did but the Triceratops and  the Utahraptor need new colors because they have the old colors such as the T- REX  :).

They need to be repainted  :).

Thanks !  ^-^.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.