News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Hobby Lobby Dinosaurs

Started by Takama, June 15, 2016, 11:44:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Ok this is a thread dedicated to Dinosaur Merchandise thats exclusive to Hobby Lobby.   

Hobby lobby(for those who dont know) is a Christian Owned(yes bare with me here) chain of stores where they sell Home decor, Crafts, And Diorama Supply's as well as Toy Animal figurines. But this topic is not about those toys since they are available at other retailers.

But there is some Merchandise made for the Decor sections that are Exclusive to the Stores. Like these little Dino i discoverd Today

They also sell posters with dinosaurs and Drawer knobs that are shaped like Jurassic park Dinosaur heads. This Thread is for Merchandise thats exclusive to Hobby lobby. And you can tell by looking at the price tags that come with them usually say "Made for Hobby Lobby Stores"

Do any of you own and Merchandise from this Store?

Viergacht

Ugh, Hobby Lobby. Shame, tho, that tricertaops is cute.

suspsy

Hobby Lobby doesn't have stores in Canada, thank God.
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

stargatedalek

I automatically loose a little respect for anyone who would buy something from a Hobby Lobby if they have a Michael's nearby.

Takama

Quote from: stargatedalek on June 16, 2016, 02:28:30 AM
I automatically loose a little respect for anyone who would buy something from a Hobby Lobby if they have a Michael's nearby.

Thing is. I dont have a Michael's. and the nearest one (which is a 2 hour drive) has the poorest selection of Safari models i ever saw.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Eh, I've lost interest in Hobby Lobby since they stopped selling or reduced their stock of Safari and Papo models. They used to have a small but decent selection of those two companies, but not anymore.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.