You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

TAKING ORDERS NOW Fukui Prefectoral Museum FIVE boxed pairs TAKING ORDERS NOW

Started by brettnj, July 19, 2016, 02:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Thanks, Chad.

And yeah, I still have a number of big questions about logistics and costs, all of which I'm afraid to ask.

So for now I'm just trying to enjoy the biggest sale we ever made without being nervous that a glitch will occur.

Brett

Flaffy

Enzo_man

Who cares how old you are, loving Dinosaurs never gets old!

brettnj

For those buying the 5 Fukui sets, total cost before shipping to you will be 12640 yen, about half what a buyer tells me he was offered by another seller.

FYI, when we learned both numbers, we decided that we missed a big opportunity and that we'll really exploit the situation if it happens again...    ;  )

Enzo_man

Any updates on the cost for each individual set for those who aren't ordering all five?
Who cares how old you are, loving Dinosaurs never gets old!

postsaurischian

Quote from: brettnj on September 02, 2016, 04:44:10 PM
For those buying the 5 Fukui sets, total cost before shipping to you will be 12640 yen .......

:D That is really a very good price for our members. Kudos!!

brettnj

Actual price (They vary.) plus about $15 each in our fees, buying agent fee, and shipping to my source.

brettnj

Hey.

I'm real sorry but I sent the incorrect price information.

This transaction required a lot of communications, and my source and I got our wires crossed.

The number she gave me represented the cost before our fees.  The actual cost before shipping to the buyer for all five sets is actually 18640 yen, still about $65 less than the only known source.

Again, my apologies for the mistake.
Brett

Flaffy

No worries.
Can you give us the individual price of each of the boxed sets with your fees, as each boxed set's price is different.
Thanks you! ^-^

Flaffy

Halichoeres

Thanks for the photo, Fukuiraptor! Flaffyraptors, I think you're right. Hard to make out, but it does look just a bit hairy.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

postsaurischian

brettnj

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on September 04, 2016, 05:51:53 AM
No worries.
Can you give us the individual price of each of the boxed sets with your fees, as each boxed set's price is different.
Thanks you! ^-^

If I recall correctly they were from 1800 to 2400 or 2500 yen.

Roselaar

Quote from: brettnj on September 03, 2016, 05:24:09 PM
The actual cost before shipping to the buyer for all five sets is actually 18640 yen, still about $65 less than the only known source.

I'm still cool with that, comes in at around 32 euros per set. Not bad at all! I guess shipping and import fees will make it less attractive, but so far, I'm still game! :)

Thanks, Brett!

dutchdinolover

Hi brett,
Are you still taking orders?  I would love to buy all 5 sets of it possible!

brettnj

Unfortunately, no.

I bought two sets of 5 to go on eBay so I can make more than the 3000 yen each I'm making on those pre-ordered and I'll announce it here when I list those.

The only other possibility is if my source, who has the search saved, sees some on YAJ, in which case I'll announce that as well and anyone still interested can bid through us.  But the Expo's been on since mid July and there have been none listed so far.

empire3569

Will you be contacting those of us who expressed interest earlier through email? I haven't received anything since I sent my first email about one of the sets several weeks ago

brettnj

For those not on my mailing list, if you pre-ordered, then I got your set or sets, and I've been updating here.  I'll contact directly when requesting payment and preparing to ship.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: