News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What is your favorite figure?

Started by Lio99, March 14, 2012, 12:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmperorDinobot

I really couldn't say that I have a favorite. I have 1000's of dinosaurs, and they are all special in their own way, including any versions of Grimlock, to my dinosaur Zoids, to the ones I've made in clay, to the plushies, etc. I love them all. They are my children and my best friends.

I'm not even sure I could give honorable mentions, they would have to be in different categories, like best companion dinosaur, best playable dinosaur, most beautifully painted dinosaurs, most beautiful dinosaur in general, most articulated, most admired, dinosaurs with the most emotional attachments, etc...

If we were going for emotional attachment, I would go with all my Jurassic Parks, most beautiful in general and best painted would be the growing Kaiyodo collection...

Then there would be my favorites out of each line, and I have 100's of lines represented...

So here's my top 5 in general rule:

5. Carnegie Tylosaurus
4. Kaiyodo Saichania
3. Jurassic Park Allosaurus, both the old and new tie in for this category
2. Carnage Styracosaurus
1. Kinto Soft Model Brachiosaurus

Everything_Dinosaur

Thanks for the prompt about favourite Aurora Prehistoric Scenes, I'm a big fan of this series too.  My first Aurora kit was the Pteranodon.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.