News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What is your favorite figure?

Started by Lio99, March 14, 2012, 12:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lio99

What is your favorite prehistoric figure or figures?
Mine is the
wwd toyway liopleurodon
Carnegie brachiosaurus
unpainted invicta brachiosaurus & diplodocus
unpainted invicta tyrannosaurus

DinoToyForum

I can't recall answering this question, at least not in a long while.
I like the Wild Safari Postosuchus, the Papo Allosaurus, and the Invicta Liopleurodon  :D

JPEngineer

Carnegie Spinosaurus
Carnegie Maiasaura
Carnegie Brachiosaurus
:)
Building an Island off the coast of Costa Rica...

Come see my sale list in the classified section!

Takama

anything thats

CollectA
Papo
and Carnegi

ZoPteryx

My favorites:

Safari tube Nothosaurus
Safari Tapejara
CollectA Kelenken
Safari Dunkleosteus
Carnegie Spinosaurus

Gwangi

I can only go by what I own but my list includes the Carnegie Diplodocus and Caudipteryx, Papo Allosaurus and
Wild Safari Postosuchus.

Dinosauroid

Of course I like all the figures in my collection, but currently favor the Papo Allosaurus & Safari's Ceratosaurus a bit more at the moment.

shadowarceus

Papo Allosaurus.
Kaiyodo Dinotales IV Eryon

sepp

I have way too many favourites to decide. I love my Kinto Favorite Ankylosaurus, Battat Euoplocephalus, Battat Tyrannosaurus, Battat Gallimimus and Carnotaurus... gigantic pink Sega Tyrannosaurus, Safari Apatosaurus, Safari Kaprosuchus, Happinet Brachiosaurus, Carnegie Cryolophosaurus, Carnegie Miragaia, Kabaya Seismosaurus, Bullyland Trilobite, Kaiyodo Microraptor... actually I cherish all of my Kaiyodos but aside from the Microraptor my favourites are the Kitadaniryu, Saichania, Plesiosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Plateosaurus... I will stop before I just list them all off c_c

tyrantqueen

I have so many favourites XD
If I had to narrow it down to three (according to my personal tastes), it would be the Papo "running" Rex, the Carnegie Diplodocus, and the Wild Safari Velociraptor.

Carnegie Giganotosaurus, Carnegie Tylosaurus, Wild Safari Brachiosaurus, CollectA Jobaria, Papo Spinosaurus, Wild Safari Nigersaurus, Wild Safari Camarasaurus, Wild Safari Apatosaurus, and Carnegie Carnotaurus would all be runners up.

mmfrankford

My personal favorite is the Papo Allosaurus, not accurate but a wicked looking beasty anyway.

Patrx

In my own collection, I think my favorite is the Dinostoreus Allosaurus desktop model by Shane Foulkes. I really like the calm pose and general demeanor of the thing. Proof that not only sauropods can be graceful :)

However, if we're not counting resin models, the WS Kaprosuchus is a tough figure to beat. The paint and detail on that thing is fantastic.

Thundercharge

It would be really, really hard to pick even a few favorites, but since I love the large theropods and Papo's detail, the Papo Tyrannosaurus, Spinosaurus, and Allosaurus are up there. Can't wait till my two new Rexes arrive  ;D

Wild Safari Postosuchus, Wild Safari Dilophosaurus, and Collecta Ornithocheirus are a few more of several that stand out to me.

Click sig for my collection! :)

SBell

These are things I don't think about much anymore.  I would have to say my CollectA Polypterus, FaunaCast Megacerops, Safari Kaprosuchus and toob Champsosaurus, AAA Entelodon and hyaenodon, CollectA Proceratosaurus, Kaiyodo Szechuanosaurus...wow, it's hard to stop after a while.

Horridus

All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Himmapaan

How could I possibly choose?!

If forced to name just one, it's either the Battat Diplodocus or David Krentz's Antediluvian Apatosaurus.

Dyscrasia

Basically all the Invictas, but especially Baryonyx.

Pachyrhinosaurus

I think my favorite is the papo pachyrhinosaurus and styracosaurus, but I also like the WS Brachiosaurus.
Artwork Collection Searchlist
Save Dinoland USA!

Seijun

My favorite:
Dinosaur toy: Kleinwelka iguanodon
Mammal toy: Schleich macrauchenia
Marine reptile toy: Invicta liopleurodon
I don't have a favorite flying reptile toy, but my favorite figurine of one (not including resins) is the  Castagna pteranodon

Favorite figure of all time of anything: Sideshow apatosaurus
Favorite resin: Dinosaur Studio lambeosaurus
My living room smells like old plastic dinosaur toys... Better than air freshener!

Crackington

There's some great choices on here and I can understand peoples' passions.

My favourites as a kid were the Aurora Prehistoric Scenes Allosaurus and the Sabre-tooth Tiger (the first model I ever owned). 

Since my collecting was re-started in my 30s, my faves are the WWD Liopleurodon, the Kaiyodo Hallucigenia and the Invicta Dimetrodon, which I think is a magnficent model. I'm also enjoying the way the Carnegie/Safari and Collecta figures have improved over the last few years, the future looks bright!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: