News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

What is your favorite figure?

Started by Lio99, March 14, 2012, 12:25:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ITewan

It is very hard for me, as at the moment I can only buy my favourites, but it would have to be my Rhoetosaurus, Polacanthus(WWD), Iguanodon(WWD), and my CollectA Tsintaosaurus :P
im a lil tired and a lil hungry

morrijos

I'm a sucker for the charm of the original Carnegie Protoceratops.  The DTC Safari Mamenchisaurus is also one of my top favorites.   

robustus_

My favorite is probably the Battat Series 3 Tyrannosaurus. The accuracy and color are so unique.

I also really love the Jurassic Park Chasmosaurus... I remember coming home from elementary school on day, lying in bed, and feeling a box under my pillow. I removed it, and lo and behold, that great little figure was inside. I don't remember the occassion, but it's a nice memory from my childhood.

Horridus

Quote from: RobbieSKatz on March 20, 2012, 11:20:16 PM
I also really love the Jurassic Park Chasmosaurus... I remember coming home from elementary school on day, lying in bed, and feeling a box under my pillow. I removed it, and lo and behold, that great little figure was inside. I don't remember the occassion, but it's a nice memory from my childhood.
Excellent story! I hope my review was worthy. I may have written it after drinking some...well, I think it was Absolut.

It's a very good toy. Love the sound effect.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Tylosaurus

AS JP series go I love their adult male which is this one I have in my Dino-rider's Display on the top shelf:

It's figure is very well made, not to fat or to slender it's head is not over sized either, it's very near to perfect.
That is by far the best T-Rex I seen in a long time, especially from any toyline, like the Jurassic Park II series.

Harukin

I have so many favorites that is nearly impossible to pick just one. I practically love nearly every one in my collection. Out of the ones that I own, the ultimate favorite might be Safari/Carnegie mini Apatosaurus.

Horridus

Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 21, 2012, 06:35:00 PM
AS JP series go I love their adult male which is this one I have in my Dino-rider's Display on the top shelf:

Ah yes, the Thrasher! I don't know anyone who dislikes that. It makes a nice companion for the original JP T. rex.
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Tylosaurus

Quote from: Horridus on March 21, 2012, 06:38:40 PM
Quote from: Tylosaurus on March 21, 2012, 06:35:00 PM

Ah yes, the Thrasher! I don't know anyone who dislikes that. It makes a nice companion for the original JP T. rex.
Yeah that's the one, the Thrasher hah forgot the name obviously :P xD

Actually I called him James instead xD James the T-Rex rofl! xD ;D :D
But yeah the JP1 t-Rex is also one I have only not setup yet, I'll give her a place though one day :)

lcamiro

Though call .... I do not have a single favorite. My pick list (dinos, mammals, reptiles) is:

• WwD Liopleurodon
  • Kaiyodo Dinoland AMNH Rearing Barosaurus
  • Sega Prize Red TRex (Shinzen sculpt)
  • Kabaya Seismosaurus (araki sculpt)
  • Invicta Lambeosaurus
  • Battat Styracosaurus
  • Carnegie Miragaia
  • Invicta Troodon
  • WwD Ophthalmosaurus
  • Papo Allosaurus
  • Collecta Kelenken
  • Collecta Dolichorhynchops
  • WwD Utahraptor
  • Safari Missing Links Wooly Rhino
  • Bullyland Deinotherium
  • Safari Missing Links Smilodon
  • Colorata Quetzalcoatlus

brach81

I love my Inpro Styracosaurus and Invicta Brachiosaurus

Gryphoceratops

Wow so hard to choose but I must say the Carnegie Corythosaurus has stood the test of time by being an awesome model. 

Brontozaurus

If I had to pick a few, I'd say the Carnegie Giganotosaurus and Deinonychus trio, Wild Republic Baryonyx, WWD Torosaurus, Yowie Rapator and Serendipaceratops, and the Papo Allosaurus.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

DinoFan45

Wow. Tough question. My current favorite,( it changes) that I own is the wild safari inostrancevia. As the newest addition, and the sculpt, it's just amazing
"Life will find a way."

Paleona

My JP:2 Bull T-Rex.  I remember admiring him every time I went to Toys R Us- he was also displayed in an article in Disney Adventures that I would drool over, haha. 
One day, my Dad called me while he was at work.  He asked me to look for his planner that he had apparently forgotten, on the attic stairs.  Instead my T-Rex was sitting there. <3  Nostalgia ftw!

ajax

Hmmm, Been a long time since i answered this question, todays answer is Collecta Amargasaurus, tomorrow?

amargasaurus cazaui

Talk about tough questions...
When I considered I came up with Carnegie Carnotaurus, amazing figure and nice paint work.
DinostoreUS Stegosaurus
Newer model Carnegie Diplodocus
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

reidak12

One of my personal favorites oddly enough is the Carnegie Cryolophosaurus.

Takama

My Personal Favorite figure has changed.

Its now Mr Bad@$$ from Papo

Gwangi

Quote from: reidak12 on July 18, 2012, 05:04:20 AM
One of my personal favorites oddly enough is the Carnegie Cryolophosaurus.

Nothing odd about that, it is one of my favorites too.

Jetoar

My favourite figure is The Lost World Jurassic Park Allosaurus  :). It is the best figure of kenner from my point of view  :).
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: