News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Silvanusaurus' Sellings and Tradings

Started by Silvanusaurus, August 12, 2016, 08:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silvanusaurus

I'm rebooting this selling thread, I'm going to post special items which may be of heightened interest here on the forum, and links to various associated ebay sales of my prehistoric goods.

For Sale or Trade:

For Sale needs updating...

Wants List

• Bullyland Mastodonsaurus
  • Bullyland Procynosuchus
  • Bullyland grey Batrachotomus
  • Bullyland Icthyosaurus, Andrewsarchus, Stegosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus, Deinonychus
  • Bullyland Evolution of Men set
  • Schleich Replicasaurus Plateosaurus, First Allosaurus, Albertosaurus, Ceratosaurus, Corythosaurus, Ouranosaurus, Deinosuchus
  • Schleich mini Suchomimus
  • Certain rare Thunder Beasts
  • TS toys 'WWD' Eustreptospondylus
  • TS toys 'WWD' Coelophysis
  • Recur Ouranosaurus
  • Obscure, weird or wonderful miscellaneous items...

Send me a message if you are interested!

Thank you for reading, I will update with more sales soon,
Silvanusaurus

Silvanusaurus

Scratch that. Best not to commit to any more creative endeavours than I can realistically manage.

Halichoeres

Your M&S set may sell for higher if you indicate somewhere in the listing that it includes what most people know as the Tedco Pterodaustro. It's been a little hard to find as, at least in the States, it has been replaced recently with a Quetzalcoatlus in the pterosaur pack. The only other toy Pterodaustro is a fairly ugly Lontic, so lots of people are looking for this little guy.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Flaffy

Wait... Tedco Quetzalcoatlus is back?
Are any of the 'retired' Tedco figures re-introduced?

acro-man

i can hardly find your 'want list' to be 'selective', judging from the big quantity it has lol ;D
喜欢收集和P图
QQ: 909772216
Email: [email protected]
DeviantArt: www.deviantart.com/acro-man/

Silvanusaurus

Quote from: Halichoeres on August 29, 2016, 04:25:44 AM
Your M&S set may sell for higher if you indicate somewhere in the listing that it includes what most people know as the Tedco Pterodaustro. It's been a little hard to find as, at least in the States, it has been replaced recently with a Quetzalcoatlus in the pterosaur pack. The only other toy Pterodaustro is a fairly ugly Lontic, so lots of people are looking for this little guy.

Oh, I had no idea about that, thanks for the tip! I'll probably update the listing with each species included, to make it clearer. 

Halichoeres

Quote from: FlaffyRaptors on August 29, 2016, 06:08:14 AM
Wait... Tedco Quetzalcoatlus is back?
Are any of the 'retired' Tedco figures re-introduced?
As far as I know it's just the Quetzalcoatlus, but I can't be certain.
http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=2177.20
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Silvanusaurus

I'm bumping this thread into rebooted resurrection with your one and only opportunity to own a broken hero on a last chance power-drive; Kronos the unique custom T rex! See the first post for details...  8)

Silvanusaurus

For trade or sale:

Bullyland Edaphosaurus

Bullyland Arizonasaurus

Silvanusaurus

Updated first post with Wants list.

Also added for sale/trade: Toyway WWD Leaellynasaura

Georassic

Silvanusaurus

Edaphosaurus and Leaellynasaura are now taken.  8)

Updated Wants list...

Silvanusaurus

I've listed Kronos on eBay at £75 here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/253029321290?
I'm still willing to sell for £60 to a fellow DTF member.
Unfortunately I am facing some financial difficulties and will be selling off other parts of my collection soon  :'(

Nanuqsaurus

Quote from: Silvanusaurus on July 05, 2017, 01:17:47 PM
I've listed Kronos on eBay at £75 here: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/253029321290?
I'm still willing to sell for £60 to a fellow DTF member.
Unfortunately I am facing some financial difficulties and will be selling off other parts of my collection soon  :'(

I must say, that's a really awesome rex... :o I like it, and it would look great next to my other feathered Tyrannosaurs! £60 isn't cheap, but understandable for such a nice custom sculpt. I'm interested! :)

Silvanusaurus

Silvanusaurus

Woah, Kronos sold for full price within hours of listing him! I wasn't sure if there'd be much interest, maybe I should sell more customs...

BlueKrono

Glad you got the money; sounds like you could use it. The Edaphosaurus isn't still available is it?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: