News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Link to these beautiful crested dinos

Started by Paleo SH, August 21, 2016, 12:32:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleo SH

Dear all, where s the link to these beautifully painted herd of dinos?
Parasaurolophus and some other crested dinos on the head.
I believed the owner did repaint them.
I wish I could buy and repaint them like in the picture.
Which supplier sell those?
Looking at them reminds me of our beautifully coloured modern bird of paradise and after all birds might be their descendants .

stargatedalek

I think they're 3D prints or custom sculpts, sorry.

Takama

tyrantqueen

Paleo SH

Thanks all for the information ,For the time being I need to learn more about painting dino models.I'm certain the hard work would payoff W better sense of achievement than just buying them from Amazon.

Libraraptor

They have been painted and belong to one of my mostly appreciated members here: Bokisaurus!

Bokisaurus

Quote from: Paleo SH on August 21, 2016, 12:32:18 AM

Dear all, where s the link to these beautifully painted herd of dinos?
Parasaurolophus and some other crested dinos on the head.
I believed the owner did repaint them.
I wish I could buy and repaint them like in the picture.
Which supplier sell those?
Looking at them reminds me of our beautifully coloured modern bird of paradise and after all birds might be their descendants .
Glad you like them, thank you.
They are indeed painted by me and the models are from Shapeways
http://www.shapeways.com/shops/mbcreations

Cheers!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.