You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

NEW EMAIL FOR SHANE FOULKES CRETACEOUS CREATIONS STUDIO

Started by s.foulkes, June 12, 2012, 10:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s.foulkes

and another veiw. :)

[attachment msg=16543][/attachment]
Bringing back the world of Dinosaurs one sculpt at a time!

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: s.foulkes on August 19, 2012, 08:14:05 PM
Yes i would recomend everything from David Krentz i too want to have all his stuff, very talented artist and i love his style. Thanks for the kind words folks. I have still to finish the life size Psittacosaurus and im working on a 1/30 liopleurodon (both  commishes) and on my own line im working on a 1/30th Triceratops and Amargasaur but the trike wil come out first. After that i hope to have the 1/15th Quetzacoatlus done. The commision on the Paraceratherium is done and at the mold makers and he is about 1/2 way done. I also just finished a commission for Dans Dinosaurus but you can bug him about that ! Mums the word from me ;D
Baryonyx in 1/15th scale is also on the near horizon as soon as i can finish some of these commissions. Bary will be based off of this mount ,not a skinny very lean animal as some have choosen to portray. look close at the rib girth on this animal and how short the legs are in comparison to the body then imaging that fleshed out and you will see what i see.

The Baryonyx is certainly a piece I'm looking forward to from you Shane..I have some deep twisted interest in spinosaurids..whatever it is..lol  Are you going to try a sub adult as per the best remains or go for an older animal ? Bigger always sounds good to me.. ;D

The Liop sounds pretty cool..at 1/30 what size will that be you think ?

The 1/15 Quetz has had my interest since those rough sculpt pics..lol Can't wait to see it finished.

I guess the Hypacrosaurus VS Albertosaurus , 1/15 Caracharodontosaurus, and elasmosaur will be after all these ? That's a nice work load there..but very awesome! ;D

Oh and Dan is being mum as usual..at least for now.. heh heh :)

s.foulkes

Well im back to let you see the latest finished models i have done. The Brachiosaur is an older Kaiyodo and its big (1/15th scale)for a customer and the Tyrannosaurus is by JP Horizon series .

[attachment msg=17306][/attachment]

s.foulkes

I still have to do more work on the feet and hands of the T-rex though. im boxing up the Brachio today.

[attachment msg=17307][/attachment]

s.foulkes

here is a better pic of the brachio. You might be able to see that the tail has a greenish hue different from the body.

[attachment msg=17310][/attachment]

Dr. Brad

Nice job on both, Shane, but I really, really like the Rex!

Jeremy K9

Great job on those two kits, Shane. They look fantastic. :o

Blade-of-the-Moon

Wonderful paint job on the Brachio Shane ! This is the monster I need a 1/15 Diplo to go with.. ;D  Any chance you get a pic of it with your Apato before boxing ? :)

BTW, Shane is now on FB

http://www.facebook.com/shane.foulkes

Argentavis

I agree Dr. Brad, the T-Rex looks great. I like the JP-style models.

0onarcissisto0

If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

s.foulkes

Jeb i have so many irons in the fire i cant seem to get it done. struggling but it will happen ,the head and neck are done, the tail is done, one leg and one arm are done. one side of the body is done. still have the other side yet on the body and the other arm and leg all need final flesh out. i shooting to have it at the mold makers in Oct.!

[attachment msg=18385][/attachment]

0onarcissisto0

Hey Shane! No worries. No rush! Just wanted to know what was going on

Thanks
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

s.foulkes

Some new images for this thread. i will only be able to post one pic of each but anyone can email me at :( [email protected]  )and i will send them more images of whatever model they want.

[attachment msg=21475][/attachment]

s.foulkes

Paraceratheruim in 1/15th scale is now available, email me to get yours if interested as only 25 castings will be produced then it shuts down.

[attachment msg=21476][/attachment]

Blade-of-the-Moon

Here's a link to Shane's FB page for those that want to view more pics : http://www.facebook.com/shane.foulkes

Shane, you can post links to your pics on FB and include many in one post if you want. Like this :

Jetoar

O_O incredible quetzalcoatlus..................... I like it!  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

alexeratops

Sigh, I can't buy any of these things :(! Well, there is Christmas... ::)
like a bantha!

Jeremy K9

Man Shane, I'm finding it very hard to resist that Paraceratheruim. You did a great job on that one, and if I were to own one extinct mammal statue, this would be it. It would look great displayed with your other 1:15 pieces, simply to see how they sized up  to one another. I loved the pic you took with it standing alongside your Tyrannosaurus and Apatosaurus kits. :)

Cirex

Really impressive Quetzalcoatlus, I especiall like how you've sculpted the head, it's beautifull!
It will be nice seeing it next to other 1/15 models...
Although it's at early stage, the Elasmosaurus looks good too.
Thanks for showing us the progress!

s.foulkes

Sure glad you liked them. Man i would love for you to have  paracera in your collection Jeremy, and there is only 25 to be produced so.............................................

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: