News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The rest of my collections

Started by Takama, March 14, 2012, 02:29:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takama

Well i guess its time to show the rest of my collections

Carnegie's

Modern Safari

Papo

Defenetly Dinosaurs

and my ColectAs (which i like so much that I decided to make a separate theread for them)
http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,10.0.html

i also have alot more stuff that's in storage, but these are my main collections, hope you enjoy

ZoPteryx

Wow!  Look at all those Carnegies!

Lio99

Takama

i guess it is, considering all i need is the

Smilodon
Whooly Mammoth
Triceratops

and the new
2012 items.

Dyscrasia

I like the way how you sorted your collection really nicely~

Thundercharge

Click sig for my collection! :)

Tylosaurus

Nice Tylo you got here :)

Still seeking one of those, they have that epic sea monster look same as the Papo Tylo has :)

Takama

Couple Misc items

B-Movie T-rex

Monster Jam. Jurrasic Attack

sauroid

"you know you have a lot of prehistoric figures if you have at least twenty items per page of the prehistoric/dinosaur section on ebay." - anon.

tyrantqueen

Cool monster (dino?) truck  :)

But the Schleich Rex...why? It's not even good as a retro toy IMO

Of course that's just my opinion. Just wondering what compelled you to buy it ;)

Takama

It makes me think of some silly shameless B-movie Dinosaur. Plus it was a Chirstmas present given by my mom.

DinoFan45

Its a nice sized collection. I especially like how you have several different versions to represent the passage of time with the safaris.
"Life will find a way."

Takama

Misc Items.

Safari Authentics Stegosaurus

Lovely Dinosaur Discoveries Oviraptor Mom

Imperial Chinasaur Armagasaurus

with removeable flesh

Thagirion

That Oviraptor with eggs and baby is very cool.
Creation. Is an act of sheer WILL - John Hammond
*Thag's Journal * Thag's Flickr * Thag's Youtube *

Takama

Kinto Armagasaurus, with metal Dilophosaurus and CollectA Armagasaurus

close up of the Dilophosaurus

ZoPteryx

The Amargasaurs look like they were made for each other!  And that metal Dilophosaurus is pretty cool too! :)

Metallisuchus

Quote from: Takama on June 07, 2012, 03:23:15 AM

Kinto Armagasaurus, with metal Dilophosaurus and CollectA Armagasaurus

close up of the Dilophosaurus

What IS that Dilo??? I have it too and have no clue what company produced it.

Takama

I have no clue of the companey that made it.

It was an expensive little trinket that i bought at place called Mark Twain Cave.

However it bares a strikeing resmblance to the Kinto Desktop Dilophosaurus

thats why i paired it with the Armaga

Metallisuchus

Yeah the resemblance is uncanny. I think I noticed that a while back. Your pic makes it look less 'glimmery'. I really like your large Amargasaurus a lot. I'll have to get one myself.

Takama

Definitely Dinosaurs.   The Ankylosaur and Parasaourolophus are recent acquisitions

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: