News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Monsters Ressurected

Started by MaastrichtianGuy, January 15, 2017, 12:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaastrichtianGuy

this is the worst paleo documentary ever made.premiered in 2009 in the discovery channel.its style was preceded by National Geographics Prehistoric Predators.so here it is

1.Terror Bird

Titanis

Edward's Wolf

Smilodon

MaastrichtianGuy

2.T-rex of the Deep

Tylosaurus

Dallasaurus

Cretoxyrhina

Elasmosaurus

Dolichorhynchops

Xiphactinus

MaastrichtianGuy

3.Biggest Killer Dino

Spinosaurus

Paralititan

Rugops

Sarcosuchus

Carcharodontosaurus

MaastrichtianGuy

4.Great American Predator

Acrocanthosaurus

Tenontosaurus

Sauropelta

Deinonychus

Sauroposeidon or Paluxysaurus

MaastrichtianGuy

5.Bear Dog

Amphicyon

6.Giant Ripper

Megalania

Thylacoleo

GasmaskMax

I remember obsessively watching t. rex of the deep and biggest killer but looking back on them they are really not that good. Personally though, im sure theres far worse out there so its not the absolute bottom of the barrel for me.

BlueKrono

The models don't look so bad.
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

Rain

I don't think its the models MaastrichtianGuy is talking about but rather the documentary itself. I remember watching Spinosaurus episode and for some reason they gave it 20 foot long hands in one scene..

GasmaskMax

Quote from: Rain on February 07, 2017, 03:43:35 PM
I don't think its the models MaastrichtianGuy is talking about but rather the documentary itself. I remember watching Spinosaurus episode and for some reason they gave it 20 foot long hands in one scene..
YEAAAAHHHHH.... thats not even close to right.   :o

Daspletotyrannus

I'll take any prehistoric documentary over any UFO documentary. We don't have enough of them. Lol

Takama

I watched ONE Episode of this abomination of a Documentery, and i Almost vomited.

And it was the Infamous Spinosaurus Episode. I thoght Jurassic Fight club was better then this. and the foulks who manipulated the words of the Talking heads should be fed to a Rabid Smilodon

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.