News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stegotyranno420

I like it on pizza  >:D

Granted, I didn't want to corrupt this wish, but it must be done: you get it for a good price because all the plates were cut out.

I wish papo started making accurate dinosaurs with the quality of their best figures

GiganotosaurusFan

Granted, quality is redefined, so that their Protoceratops is their best figure along with their Tylosaurus.
I wish for pineapples to fall from the sky.
Any Giganotosauruses are friends. Any other carnivores are...I think I'll run now.

Lynx

Granted, you never specified just how many pineapples, or how much land it would cover, thus, thanks to the 's' at the end of the term with no further specification, only two pineapples fall from the sky, both into the ocean so nobody can enjoy the sweet, sweet fruit inside.  >:D

I wish I could afford more PNSO figures
An oversized house cat.

Halichoeres

Granted, but it's because they've stopped painting them. They're just selling them in whatever color of plastic they can find some pellets of.

I wish disposable grills had never been invented.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

Granted, they invent a worse alternative

I wish I knew how to cook better

Halichoeres

Granted, but all your recipes require human flesh.

I wish for emerald ash borers to be exterminated in North America.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Bowhead Whale

Granted! They are exterminated because there are no more ash trees for them to feed on in North America.

I wish toys were not all made in China anymore.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but only because everybody is now at war with China

I wish for a beehive to appear in the pacific ocean
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Stegotyranno420

Granted, but a whale swallowed it by accident

I wish English irregular verbs will just evolve the -ed ending like the other verbs did. E.g Ran->Runned, I know they sound very crude, but consistency is what matters for me

Bowhead Whale

Granted! Now, the regular verbs become irregular. Like "banned" becomes "bun".

I wish summers were around 5 dedrees Celsius fresher than what they are now here in my region.

Mellow Stego

Granted! But now every year around this same time it will gradually get colder by 5 degrees.

I wish for this stupid chip shortage to end and cars can return to normal prices.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Bowhead Whale

Granted! You can now buy 1905- styled cars at very low price. Because now all cars are built exactly how they were back in 1905.

I wish I never had intestinal gas ever again.

Halichoeres

Granted, it's because your intestines are always full of liquid instead.

I wish I could hear ultrasound.

Mellow Stego

Granted, but you can only hear Ultrasound the 2021 movie playing over and over again in your mind.

I wish I had better photography skills.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Bowhead Whale

Granted! Now, you just love photographing empty walls.

I wish I could digest sardines again.

Halichoeres

Granted, but you can never get them off your breath. You breathe essence of sardine onto everyone you talk to forever.

I wish PNSO were more careful with proportion.

Bowhead Whale

Granted! Now they are careless with colors and the dinos look like they have been colored by two-year-olds.

I wish I could change the end of TV shows stories to make them end the way I WANT.

Halichoeres

Granted, now there is no narrative tension. Now all the stories become predictable and boring and you lose interest.

I wish for an end to air shows.

Bowhead Whale

Granted. Now there are only WATER shows. ;D

I wish my wishes weren't corrupted here.

Stegotyranno420

Granted,  but you are not allowed to wish then do they don't get corrupted

I wish for Lazer eyes

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: