News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Corrupt a wish

Started by Soopairik, January 16, 2017, 08:52:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Granted, they justify eating dogs based on their delicious flavor.

I wish all meat were lab-grown.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Stegotyranno420

granted, but we still hunt for sport.

I wish for world domination

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but it isn't you who dominates the world.

I wish for a grain of sand
Shrek 4 is an underrated masterpiece

Mellow Stego

Grant, but it comes in a bucket of dirt.

I wish for a personal submersible so I can travel deep into the oceans.
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Mellow Stego on November 21, 2022, 04:00:57 AMGrant, but it comes in a bucket of dirt.

I wish for a personal submersible so I can travel deep into the oceans.
Granted, the glass cracks.

I wish for a fistful of dirt from my bucket to appear inside of Mellow's submarine.

Halichoeres

Granted, that dirt is actually gold dust and makes Mellow moderately wealthy.

I wish somebody would grade my students' finals for me.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stegotyranno420

granted, but i forge my own exam with a 100% while grading.

I wish I didnt need a degree to get a job i already know how to do

Mellow Stego

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 22, 2022, 01:11:39 AMGranted, that dirt is actually gold dust and makes Mellow moderately wealthy.

I wish somebody would grade my students' finals for me.

Awesome, now I can repair the windows of my submarine!
Keep calm and love dinosaurs

Halichoeres

Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on November 22, 2022, 01:27:39 AMI wish I didnt need a degree to get a job i already know how to do

Granted, you start the job and realize you vastly underestimated its complexity and overestimated your abilities. You also have only the vaguest idea how it relates to other disciplines, so you do your job as though blind, heedless of the effects of your actions on the broader world.

I wish I could digest lignin.

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Halichoeres on November 22, 2022, 05:03:17 PM
Quote from: Stegotyranno420 on November 22, 2022, 01:27:39 AMI wish I didnt need a degree to get a job i already know how to do

Granted, you start the job and realize you vastly underestimated its complexity and overestimated your abilities. You also have only the vaguest idea how it relates to other disciplines, so you do your job as though blind, heedless of the effects of your actions on the broader world.

I wish I could digest lignin.
Granted, but you can only digest Lignin.

I wish that Moose

Stegotyranno420

Moose what? Since you have failed to create a intelligible English sentence for your wish, you get a moose thrown at you.

I wish my country's president didn't trip everywhere he went

Stegotyranno420

double post

Halichoeres

Granted, he trips other people instead.

I wish I could kill kudzu with a touch.

Bowhead Whale

Granted. Now you kill anything and anyone with a single touch. Like Midas with his golden touch, you now have the touch of death.

I wish to never have any menstrual pain again, ever.

Halichoeres

Granted, all your pain is transferred instead to the nearest puppy.

I wish for a pet elephant that only grows to two feet tall.

GojiraGuy1954

Granted, but it's still permenently in Musth.

I wish for an elephant with a double length trunk to appear in Africa

Gothmog the Baryonyx

Granted but it cannot breathe properly.

I wish to have a pet Stegouros
Megalosaurus, Iguanodon, Archaeopteryx, Cetiosaurus, Compsognathus, Hadrosaurus, Brontosaurus, Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Albertosaurus, Herrerasaurus, Stenonychosaurus, Deinonychus, Maiasaura, Carnotaurus, Baryonyx, Argentinosaurus, Sinosauropteryx, Microraptor, Citipati, Mei, Tianyulong, Kulindadromeus, Zhenyuanlong, Yutyrannus, Borealopelta, Caihong

GojiraGuy1954

Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on November 29, 2022, 10:51:07 PMGranted but it cannot breathe properly.

Granted, but it will hit you in the shins.

I wish Gothmog had no shins for the Stegouros to hit.

Lynx

Quote from: GojiraGuy1954 on November 30, 2022, 04:14:27 PM
Quote from: Gothmog the Baryonyx on November 29, 2022, 10:51:07 PMGranted but it cannot breathe properly.

Granted, but it will hit you in the shins.

I wish Gothmog had no shins for the Stegouros to hit.

Granted, the Stegouros tears the shins out of Gothmogs legs.

I wish the Stegouros was more gentle.
An oversized house cat.

Halichoeres

Granted, its reward for its mildness is extinction. Wait...

I wish I could do a one-handed handstand.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: