News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

CollectA Sarcosuchus and wonky snouts

Started by Brontozaurus, June 23, 2012, 11:02:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brontozaurus

So the other day I bought Collecta's Sarcosuchus, because it was on sale and I had a cool idea for a diorama involving it.

It has a wonky snout, where the top jaw bends and doesn't meet up with the lower jaw. You might wonder why I bought it, if it was like that, but I've never seen one without a wonky snout. I'm curious if there are any that aren't wonky.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Takama

Simple warping maybe.

Mine is slightly off track, but I know i could fix it with heat. I just dont want to :P

Gryphoceratops

Not sure if this is the case with the sarcosuchus but I know that all of (or at least all that i have seen) the collectA Achelousaurus have busted faces. 

ZoPteryx

My CollectA Sarcosuchus's snout is just fine, but my Afrovenator's is completely bent!

Roselaar

My Sarcosuchus's snout is also slightly off.

Gryph, what exactly was wrong with the Achelousaurs?

Takama

Quote from: Roselaar on June 24, 2012, 11:46:23 AM
My Sarcosuchus's snout is also slightly off.

Gryph, what exactly was wrong with the Achelousaurs?

Observe

Roselaar

Never even noticed it. But yeah, mine has it too.

Gryphoceratops

http://www.dinotoyblog.com/2010/07/23/achelousaurus-collecta/

A while back one of our members (a very handsome dude I must add) reviewed it. 

Himmapaan

Quote from: Gryphoceratops on June 27, 2012, 01:47:06 AM
...(a very handsome dude I must add)...
Oh, totally. Especially in a certain T. rex skeleton tie.  ;) ;D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.