News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Rebor: 1/35 Titanoboa

Started by joossa, July 21, 2017, 04:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

Monty pre-order sold out at BBTS.

Shonisaurus

As Rebor comments on his facebook page, it seems that the advance order for the titanoboa has also been exhausted. In my case in the end I preordered it in everythingdinosaur. It will be available for sale if everything goes well in July according to everythingdinosaur member Mike.

Shonisaurus

Good news for all those who still want to reserve the Rebor titanoboa I send you an eBay link:

Deleted

They do not call it titanoboa but with a current snake name Python Bivittatus with crocodile and the price although it is a little more bulky at least for those who have not been able to get it in online stores, they have a golden opportunity to pre-order it here. Seller reliability is 99.3%

REBOR_STUDIO

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 26, 2020, 06:49:12 PM
Good news for all those who still want to reserve the Rebor titanoboa I send you an eBay link:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/REBOR-63CM-Python-Bivittatus-Snake-Hunting-Crocodylus-PVC-Figure-New/264712073731?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%

They do not call it titanoboa but with a current snake name Python Bivittatus with crocodile and the price although it is a little more bulky at least for those who have not been able to get it in online stores, they have a golden opportunity to pre-order it here. Seller reliability is 99.3%

Don't buy from them, we don't know them and we certainly didn't supply our Titanoboa to their store. And 78.89USD?Hate these scalpers.

Please email Modellpferdeversand If you want to get a copy at the original price.

Shonisaurus

avatar_REBOR_STUDIO @REBOR_STUDIO Thanks for the info, I guess there is a lot of picaresque on eBay and now more. I am sorry that I gave that link, I plan to delete it so that no one makes an unforgivable mistake on my part.

Thank you for informing that in Modellpferdeversand they are going to commercialize the titanoboa on the other hand I already have a wonderful prehistoric animal in charge of everythingdinosaur I have been one of the lucky ones whose figure has been reserved.

Flaffy

How many online retailers are expected to carry the Titanoboa?

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Flaffy on April 26, 2020, 08:05:17 PM
How many online retailers are expected to carry the Titanoboa?

I've seen about 4 or 5 so far.

Takama

Of course the fact that this figure is so limited means that Scalpers will take advatage of someone anyways.   

Oh well....

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Takama on April 27, 2020, 12:40:06 AM
Of course the fact that this figure is so limited means that Scalpers will take advatage of someone anyways.   

Oh well....

i'm sure, i'd hazard a 100.00 or so

postsaurischian

Quote from: Andreioli on April 28, 2020, 05:31:21 AM
shop.modellpferdeversand.de migh still have some available for pre-order since they're still showing it on their website:

I can confirm this. But they also say it won't be available until early August.

Shonisaurus

Quote from: postsaurischian on April 28, 2020, 09:09:10 AM
shop.modellpferdeversand.de migh still have some available for pre-order since they're still showing it on their website:

To reserve the figure you have to pay in advance. I know from experience. I'd rather wait for Mike from everythingdinosaur figure.

Fenestra

Quote from: Shonisaurus on April 28, 2020, 10:57:58 AM

To reserve the figure you have to pay in advance. I know from experience. I'd rather wait for Mike from everythingdinosaur figure.

That is absolutely NOT true!
You can't order or pre-order the figure on modellpferdeversand, and you don't have to pay in advance.
They wil give you the option to let you sign up for the e-mail letter that will let you know when the figure is available in their shop for ordering.
They don't take money in advance. They never do. Where do you get that idea from?

SenSx

Actually I prefer a shop where I have to pay in advance to preorder.
That way I'm absolutely 100% sure they will keep one for me, I paid for it.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Fenestra on April 28, 2020, 10:18:25 PM

You can't order or pre-order the figure on modellpferdeversand, and you don't have to pay in advance.
They wil give you the option to let you sign up for the e-mail letter that will let you know when the figure is available in their shop for ordering.
They don't take money in advance. They never do. Where do you get that idea from?

You can pre-order the figure. I know because I did. As a registered and trustworthy customer you don't have to pay in advance.
You can choose an option to pay after you've received the figure.

Fenestra

Quote from: postsaurischian on April 29, 2020, 07:00:58 AM

You can pre-order the figure. I know because I did. As a registered and trustworthy customer you don't have to pay in advance.

Exactly. You don't have to pay in advance. That was my point.
You can put your name on the e-mail list and let them now that way that you are interested in buying the figure.
Then you will get an e-mail as soon as the figure hits their store. Then you can put the figure in your cart and order it and pay for it.
If you call that pre-ordering, then I can live with that.   ;)

Shonisaurus

Quote from: Fenestra on April 29, 2020, 08:56:02 AM
Quote from: postsaurischian on April 29, 2020, 07:00:58 AM

Exactly. You don't have to pay in advance. That was my point.
You can put your name on the e-mail list and let them now that way that you are interested in buying the figure.
Then you will get an e-mail as soon as the figure hits their store. Then you can put the figure in your cart and order it and pay for it.
If you call that pre-ordering, then I can live with that.   ;)

I tell you because whenever I have preordered Rebor figures in that German store whose treatment is great, I have paid in advance. What I did not know was that this figure could be reserved. In fact enthusiastic about that titanoboa I have commissioned Modellpferdeversand upon payment of the titanoboa I think I will do as with the spinosaurus of Papo limited version. I buy the titanoboa from everythingdinosaur and another one I have already paid for by Modellpferdeversand so I will have two figures of that gigantic and terrifying snake.

The other titanoboa will surely be given to my nephew-granddaughter who is going to be born this year. My niece (daughter of a cousin) is months pregnant and will have a child soon. Surely when you are older you will like to have that figure.

The Prehistoric Traveler

If someone wants to take over my preorder of the figure from Everything Dinosaur let me know with a pm.

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: