News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hynerpeton

Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

tyrantqueen

docronnie

Quote from: UK on June 14, 2014, 11:18:58 AM
A massive thank you and sincere apologies for my lateness to Docronnie for sending the wonderful Kaiyodo mini 2005 Sue. A wonderful piece and so well received by me.

I am sorry to say that the my trade items sent to Ronnie has been lost by either the Royal Fail or more likely the Philippine mailing system. Two spectacular figures lost for good, the large Kaiyodo 2005 Sue skeleton and the Kabaya Seismosaurus. Hopefully I can get some compensation for the items and make good to Ronnie in the coming weeks.

Thanks for the acknowledgement, UK!  I really don't mind losing something in the mail since it's always a risk, believe me I've lost more than that in the past.  I'm still hoping that I'll get them.
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Hynerpeton

Quote from: tyrantqueen on June 15, 2014, 11:05:07 AM
His name is Libraraptor.

That is why I put lib. For short. So does anyone get there items? Want to know if everything is set and its shipped. No word from him. :(
Walking With Monsers:
[about Lystrosaurus] Astonishingly, their vast herds make up more than half of all life on Earth. Never again will a single species do so well.

Walking With Monsters: (Hynerpeton) To avoid injury the males demonstrate their strength  in a strange  push up contest.

Gwangi

Quote from: predino on June 15, 2014, 06:32:06 PM
Quote from: tyrantqueen on June 15, 2014, 11:05:07 AM
His name is Libraraptor.

That is why I put lib. For short. So does anyone get there items? Want to know if everything is set and its shipped. No word from him. :(

Read through this feedback thread (that's what it is for) and you'll see that Libraraptor has received a lot of positives. Especially on pages 13-15 when many of us received the Protochirotherium from him. If it was not for him selflessly acquiring and sending out so many of those figures to the members here I doubt most of us would have one. So just give it time and be patient. He does this without receiving any profit simply for the love of the hobby. I've also traded with him on numerous occasions and have never been disappointed. He really is one of the most valuable members of this forum.

Hynerpeton

Thanks and at least i know what page to check. If not i be lost. Lol
Walking With Monsers:

Hynerpeton

+1 for Libraraptor

Walking With Monsers:

postsaurischian

:) Positive for ataraxus! The Dinoland Euoplocephalus is an awesome figure and even better than expected!
                                              ....... lightning fast shipping too ;).

copper

positive for uk and postsaurischian!

UK

Quote from: copper on June 30, 2014, 07:26:25 PM
positive for uk and postsaurischian!

Massive thank you to Noora, you have done an amazing job  and I am looking forward to seeing it.

Steve

amargasaurus cazaui

Wanted to give Martin a positive here, just because. The service is always first place and his work is hands down some of the better work out there. However had a favorite piece of mine damaged at a show recently and martin repaired and fixed it to where you cannot even tell anymore, and charged me precious little for all that. Thanks Martin, always a pleasure .
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

docronnie

+2 for UK (Steve) for an awesome trade!

Yup! Finally they arrived after a little more than 2 months.  Reminds me of my shipping days of old, so they still exist.

Thanks a lot, Steve!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

ataraxus

positive for postsaurischian. always a nice contact!!!

Hynerpeton

Delete :)
Walking With Monsers:

postsaurischian

Quote from: predino on July 13, 2014, 08:43:35 PM

????

Are you aware of the fact that you can actually delete your posts?
The buttom is right next to the Modify-option.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: postsaurischian on July 14, 2014, 08:31:01 AM
Quote from: predino on July 13, 2014, 08:43:35 PM

????

Are you aware of the fact that you can actually delete your posts?
The buttom is right next to the Modify-option.

I agree with what you're saying, but I don't see it when I'm using the forum. It used to be there but now it's gone :-\

postsaurischian

:o Oops, you're right. The option is gone!

Hynerpeton

I remember seeing delete option too. :(
Walking With Monsers:

postsaurischian

:) Positive for Dan (especially for customer friendliness!)

Patrx

Positive for Tyrantqueen and for Martin Garratt!  :D

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: