News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

The Feedback Thread

Started by Takama, March 15, 2012, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Talyn

I'd like to give a thumbs up to UK for the safe arrival of the Bullyland Batrachotomus and Edaphosaurus. A great sales experience.

Also to earth108 for the safe arrival of the older version favorite deinonychus and styracosaurus.

DinoToyForum

Big positive to deanm. He even threw in a bonus figure as a nice surprise, and one I needed too!

Halichoeres

Positives for HD-man and Talyn!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

HD-man

Quote from: Halichoeres on April 17, 2016, 04:32:35 PMPositives for HD-man and Talyn!

I recently made my 4th trade/1st sale w/Halichoeres ( http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=1403 ). He sent me a check for 2 books + shipping (which I received in a timely manner & cashed w/out any problems). I recommend trading w/him.
I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

Roselaar

A whopping big 100% positive feedback for both RobinGoodFellows and triceratops83. I can highly recommend the former as a buyer, while the latter proved to be an extremely helpful person to whom I'm very greatful for his assistance. :)

triceratops83

A big positive and Thanks for Roselaar - this has been my first transaction on the forum and it has been an absolute pleasure!
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Halichoeres

I owe positives to Archinto and RobinGoodFellows--thanks to both of you!

Thanks also to Bucklander for the assist with ebay.com.au! Very much appreciated.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Archinto

And I owe positives to you too Halichoeres! As well as to Blade-of-the-Moon and Stargate Dalek. Awesome dinosaurs and super easy transactions with you all!
I'm seeking Orsenigo and other interesting vintage dinosaurs. Contact me if you can help with my search!

RobinGoodfellow

...sorry but I'm reading this thread for the FIRST time (and I didn't know that there is a feedback thread on DTF).

Well, BIG thumb up for Halichoeres; I did fantastic business with him; he's a great seller and a trusted guy.

Absolutely POSITIVE for UK: great prices on his items and mint conditions too.
POSITIVE for earth108: perfect Kaiyodos and perfect packaging.
POSITIVE for Jetoar: he did a commission from me for a reasonable price. Good quality.
POSITIVE for Roselaar: easy transaction and good prices too. Very good.
BIG POSITIVE for Bucklander: he's doing me a big, big favor.

Totally NEGATIVE for Copper; 4 months ago I paid in advance for a painting commission: still no reply to my email and I think I won't get back the expensive Shapeways figure that I sent. I won't do business again with Copper in the future.  A warning to the DTF Members.  C:-)

Jetoar

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on April 24, 2016, 07:53:33 PM
...sorry but I'm reading this thread for the FIRST time (and I didn't know that there is a feedback thread on DTF).

Well, BIG thumb up for Halichoeres; I did fantastic business with him; he's a great seller and a trusted guy.

Absolutely POSITIVE for UK: great prices on his items and mint conditions too.
POSITIVE for earth108: perfect Kaiyodos and perfect packaging.
POSITIVE for Jetoar: he did a commission from me for a reasonable price. Good quality.
POSITIVE for Roselaar: easy transaction and good prices too. Very good.
BIG POSITIVE for Bucklander: he's doing me a big, big favor.

Totally NEGATIVE for Copper; 4 months ago I paid in advance for a painting commission: still no reply to my email and I think I won't get back the expensive Shapeways figure that I sent. A warning to the DTF Members.  C:-)

Thanks for your words RobinGoodfellows  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Libraraptor

Big positive for s.foulkes. The PT back issues arrived today and I really enjoy reading them!
Big positive also for omfp for a pleasing and solid figure trade!

RobinGoodfellow

Super POSITIVE for Halichoeres. Thanks for another pleasant transaction.  :)

RobinGoodfellow

POSITIVE for Thelordsgym. It's  a pleasure doing business with him.
Also POSITIVE for Jetoar ( another perfect transaction ). Great seller and dino-artist.

^-^

Jetoar

Quote from: RobinGoodfellows on May 12, 2016, 07:42:48 PM
POSITIVE for Thelordsgym. It was a pleasure doing business with him.
Also POSITIVE for Jetoar ( another perfect transaction ). Great seller and dino-artist.

^-^

Thanks RobinGoodfellows  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

EmperorDinobot

Blade of the Moon for some very delicious *giggles* hee hee hee hoo hee...dino...dinosaurs. Yes. The future looks bright.

Uroplatus

Big Positive for UK !!!

UK

Quote from: Uroplatus on May 17, 2016, 06:49:38 PM
Big Positive for UK !!!

Thank you Kevin, and cheers for the beers too.

postsaurischian

Huge positive for amargasaurus cazaui for his excellent global Terra Battat service :) :).

Roselaar

Big positives for Nanuqsaurus and Megalosaurus! :)

Daspletodave

Big Positive for acro-man on the PNSO dinos I ordered!!!

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: